Can North Adams go 20-0

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Re: Can North Adams go 20-0

Post by Out of Bounds »

North Adams can go undefeated. I really think Manchester will be a very good game. I don't see them losing in the Sectionals. Anything is possible, but this is a good team and well coached. I see them in the District Finals at least. DIII has some really good teams in the district this year. Should be some great games at the Convo. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

indians10
Riding the Bench

Post by indians10 »

Greendevils#1 are you on drugs?How could anyone that knows anything about basketball make the statement that Peebles only has one player.Seamen,TA or TC are capable of scoring 15 to 20 on any given night.You must be blinded with all that Green dripping in your eyes.Peebles has several offensive threats,that should of be obvious if you have seen them play.Back to the topic,i do think NA has a very good chance to win out.Peebles has a very good chance to do the same.I think the South Point game sat night at South Point will be one of there tuffest games.GO INDIANS

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

indians10, What is Peebles record head to head with North Adams?

peeblesbuck
Riding the Bench

Post by peeblesbuck »

I'll help you out a little here. Peebles is 0-2 against North Adams this year. In both games, Peebles led at the end of the 3rd quarter but just wasn't able to finish the game off. North Adams really turned the heat up in the 4th quarter and won both games by around 10 points. Both games were a closer all the way than the final score indicates. I really think that both North Adams and Peebles will win out.

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

Indians10 chill out you know greendevil#1 is just trying to ruffle your indian feathers. Peebles is much more than just Blake Justice. Seaman is probably the best all round player and Arnold and Caudil are very good not to mention a good coach.As i said in another post I think Peebles will beat South Point. Back to the main topic I truly hope NA runs the table but i think it will be very dificult starting with tonight.

indians10
Riding the Bench

Post by indians10 »

Peebles has lost twice to NA in close games.I say close because both games were back and forth,with Peebles actually being ahead in the 4th quarter.Both games ended up around 10 point games.Both games werent decided untill the last few minutes of the game. Peebles other loss was to Alexander at Athens. Peebles was ahead by about 15 at half time and ended up losing by a couple.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

[quote="indians10"]Greendevils#1 are you on drugs?

So why would it be such a "high" statement to say Greendevils#1? They have beat you twice heads up. Score doesn't matter, the W matters. Both teams are good teams and I look forward to hopefully see them both at the Convo. Sounds like losing to Alexander late that Peebles has a problem sealing the deal. That will happen with a young team. Hopefully that was a good learning tool and they grow from it.

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

It will be very difficult for North Adams to run the table. Especially in the SHL where anyone can win on the right night. North Adams shouldn't lose the rest of the season, but that doesn't mean they won't. None of the remaining teams can run with them if they play well but you never know what can happen. And to the peebles fans, we know you have a good team. You don't have to overreact on a North Adams thread just because someone made a statement to stir up feelings. Everyone knows peebles is a good team. But let this thread be about the team in the title please.

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

Man I'm sorry I didn't make some people so mad. I was joking when I said Peebles was only Blake Justice I was just trying to stir the pot a little bit....... :lol: :-D

peeblesportsfan1391
Riding the Bench

Post by peeblesportsfan1391 »

indians10 wrote:Greendevils#1 are you on drugs?How could anyone that knows anything about basketball make the statement that Peebles only has one player.Seamen,TA or TC are capable of scoring 15 to 20 on any given night.You must be blinded with all that Green dripping in your eyes.Peebles has several offensive threats,that should of be obvious if you have seen them play.Back to the topic,i do think NA has a very good chance to win out.Peebles has a very good chance to do the same.I think the South Point game sat night at South Point will be one of there tuffest games.GO INDIANS

just to prove ur point Indians10 peebles had 4 players in double digits tonite against fayettevill and Meade was one pt. away from making it 5 players

Return to “Boys Basketball”