Trimble @ Eastern 1/29

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: Trimble @ Eastern 1/29

Post by Heavy D »

I am here. Trimble got waxed. Nuff said. Still a long way to go to rebuild a winning attitude and to fix everything that was broken over the last 6 years. Two negative influences can really drag a whole program down. The coach has a lot of work ahead of him, but I think he can see a light at the end, even if it is a dim one.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Coach Koondogger never got spanked like that. Maybe Koondogger was just the fall guy?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

cg 22 wrote:Coach Koondogger never got spanked like that. Maybe Koondogger was just the fall guy?

Yes he did. But he didn't win as many games as the new coach has, that is for sure. No players cussing the new guy out, then being started the next game either. MOF, none of them are cussing at all.

Ryanexpress
Varsity
Location: Being yelled at by hundreds of fans on any given night

Post by Ryanexpress »

Who gave Eastern their one loss?

Thanks!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Ryanexpress wrote:Who gave Eastern their one loss?

Thanks!

Athens.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

(.)(.) wrote:Coach Koondogger is REALLY cute!

Is TexasTomcat on here again?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

HowardCosell wrote:
(.)(.) wrote:Coach Koondogger is REALLY cute!

Is TexasTomcat on here again?

I heard they dated in high school. Or maybe shortly after high school. :lol:

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

cg 22 wrote:Coach Koondogger never got spanked like that. Maybe Koondogger was just the fall guy?

A true statement that is. There is no reason Trimble should even lose the games they are let alone get "spanked." The last coach had evething set up to have an undefeated season. But the powers got what they wanted. Bet it is hard to swallow a blow out loss like this. I am guessing there is more of the same coming. Well what do you expect when you run the best and most honest coach you ever had off?

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Coach's wife wrote:

A true statement that is. There is no reason Trimble should even lose the games they are let alone get "spanked." The last coach had evething set up to have an undefeated season. But the powers got what they wanted. Bet it is hard to swallow a blow out loss like this. I am guessing there is more of the same coming. Well what do you expect when you run the best and most honest coach you ever had off?

honest? :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

Coach's wife wrote:

under the same coaching staff as last year, this cats team wouldnt hav won the games they have won let alone a total of 9 games

MENTALIST
Waterboy

Post by MENTALIST »

Coach koons was the best coach in the history of the school!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”