Logan at Warren

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan at Warren

Post by noreply66 »

There should be enough boys in the Union Furnace area to compete in the SEOAL.

Read between the lines here

3morethan2
Varsity

Re: Logan at Warren

Post by 3morethan2 »

moonschein wrote:
Spartan wrote:Geez, now i need to go back and re read the posts to figure this out.

On a serious side ( my opinion only) I believe the Vars, JV, and Frosh coaches at Logan I believe to be good coaches and good men. I have seen Logan 4 times this year, and if I have seen any problem at all, it appears that the Vars coach does not have the ears of some of his players anymore - is that because he is ineffective, I doubt it, could be a number of reasons, like players having to listen to negativity from parents everyday, or too many voices in the varsity huddle, I am thinking the latter more than the former.

Spartan, Outstanding post! And yes I have no problem with Keith on a personal level, I just want what is best for the kids! Again this is my opinion, As a head coach you must have control of the program and committment from all! and I think you hit on that point! I do not except excues, like this is a football school, Our current staff outside of a few associates and close freinds, fails to have the support of most people in the Logan Hocking School system. Hocking Co. has some outstanding young students and basketball talent We must and can do better!

and thats the thing there is no chemistry between players and coach they don't respond to him like they should. I think its because they way he reacts when players make a mistake instead of just not saying anything he could chew them out and then that player's confidence is done for the game and is worried about making mistakes instead of just playing and not thinking because the players dont wanna sit the rest of the game

Return to “Boys Basketball”