Beasts of the Southeast

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Re: Beasts of the Southeast

Post by N B Heat »

As much as I would like to be there prior work engagements wont allow me can anyone tell me if any of these games will be broadcasted in anyway ?

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

THE IRONTON - DAYTON HORIZON SCIENCE ACADEMY GAME
ALMOST GAME TIME
ON THE RADIO - WIRO 1230 AM
ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.iheartradio.com. Enter ZIPcode 45638 at left down under "750+", then click on "FOX SPORTS" in the middle of the next page to LISTEN LIVE.

OOPS - I just tested that link, and the Fox Sports 1230 & 1420 choice isn't showing up again.
Try this one: http://www.foxsports1420.com/main.html. Ignore the "LISTEN LIVE"! - INSTEAD....
Scroll down a ways and in the middle column click on the box showing both the Fox Sports and the iheartradio logos; then click on stream HERE; then put in ZIPcode 45638 in the small box at the top left. Then click on Fox Sports 1230 & 1420. Kind of cumbersome, I know, but it gets you there!

I have it on and working right now on my computer, and it's playing the program currently being broadcast on WIRO on my radio. Hopefully it will also be working for the Ironton game at 2:00 PM.

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

Caglewis thanks for your time and effort I must be doing something wrong the Valley/ Meigs game is probably over anyway . You would'nt happen to know who won that game would you ?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Just heard Valley beats Eastern 55-50.

shaynew
Riding the Bench

Post by shaynew »

Maybe next year they can schedule I town against a buddy leauge team.It would be a better game.

ThePeakeInsider
JV Team

Post by ThePeakeInsider »

Don't be funny.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Not much talk about the Eastern Brown/South Point game. I know EB won but beyond that details are few and far between.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Coach Davis - I hope the attendance was good for the Beasts of the Southeast Invite ... sorry I was unable to be healthy enough to make the trip on the 15th ... congratulations on what looks to be another great season for the Peake - a direct reflection on you and your staff, as well as the hard work your kids are putting in day, day out ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”