#1 Warren vs #7 Waverly (District semi-finals)

crazymidgets
All Conference

Re: #1 Warren vs #7 Waverly (District semi-finals)

Post by crazymidgets »

oops sorry you probably didnt want that brought up after saying its a home game lol your right about 1 thing though it is a big game and lord we have to play it on your home court too lmao

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

why did you edit there warrior frosh lol hilarious

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

come on put it back in so everyone can read what you said lol

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Hey you a little miffed we are excited about our team...so why not?...we all know it could end Friday ....but it won't
Last edited by warriorfrosh on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sherman95
Waterboy

Post by sherman95 »

DA TIGERS from Waverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherman95
Waterboy

Post by sherman95 »

I hope all u Warrior fans keep on over looking Waverly!!! Waverly has been the topic all year of " they only play D3 schools " let me tell ya something there isnt a school in our league that could not compete and be succesful in D2. Keep on haten haters, Waverly is finally 100% and is a complete team now there isnt a team that has faced the things these kids have this year. 1 word of advise TIGERS, "what dont kill ya only makes you stronger" and dont ever forget that!!! Good luck to Coach Robertson and crew, lets get thru this one and cut down another net!

sherman95
Waterboy

Post by sherman95 »

Crazymidgets you kill me with your comments! Ill c ya Friday night.

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

A little dramatic aren't we? Hater lol..no just fan of their team as you are..no different

Underhill
Waterboy

Post by Underhill »

sherman95 wrote:I hope all u Warrior fans keep on over looking Waverly!!! Waverly has been the topic all year of " they only play D3 schools " let me tell ya something there isnt a school in our league that could not compete and be succesful in D2. Keep on haten haters, Waverly is finally 100% and is a complete team now there isnt a team that has faced the things these kids have this year. 1 word of advise TIGERS, "what dont kill ya only makes you stronger" and dont ever forget that!!! Good luck to Coach Robertson and crew, lets get thru this one and cut down another net!

The Braves beat Waverly by 18 on 12/11/10 at the Convo with Kretzler and Martin healthy and we're not a D3 school, just saying lol, It's just a game on friday folks, it should be awesome at the Convo, just trying to lighten up the mood in here lol, remember, Everybody have fun tonight, Everybody wang chung tonight! Good Luck to both teams!

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

WHS95FAN wrote:
soccerfix wrote:What are all you people from Warren going to do next week, if you get beat?

Not sure, what would you do?
By his name it sounds like he'll be out coaching Peewee Soccer :cry:

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

Yes logan elm did, very good team i might add, and with harrison just back from a broken foot very tough game for us. To put a light on it were actually 4-2 against d2 schools this yr but then again there isnt very many good d2 schools in the area, and Chilli quit scheduling us, dont know if they got tired of us beating them or just dont want us to see them before 1 and done starts. d3 rules the area dont they, Portsmouth gave you a taste pre-post bendolph we just got the post bendolph, our little d4 school in our league SW split with us and beat portsmouth, so d2 d3 d4 doesnt mean a thing for southern ohio, i mean Peake is probably the best team around (scrimmaged them and they are a load), then portsmouth or vice versa both d3.

bucki4life
Freshman Team

Post by bucki4life »

Poor little underdog Waverly, all they do is upset the higher seeds: I guess they are just lucky or the other teams were just bad- its funny I think Warren might be one of the best teams we have faced all year and we are the worst team they have faced - sounds like a blowout........

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

I think this will be a good game. Coach Maddux's teams are always physical and usually struggle to score in the past. But this year, they have to stud scorers and a very good supporting cast. I think the level of competition they played this year in the SEOAL will have them ready for the Tigers and I see them winning by 5 late by free throws.

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Warren beat Peake in a scrimmage at Rio Grande last summer by 1....everyone had all their players...it was a dandy scrimmage....I can't understand why the Waverly fans continue to think Warren is overlooking them....WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT...WE RESPECT WAVERLY AND THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS....THE AVERAGE WARREN FAN JUST ISN'T FAMILIAR....but our coaches have seen them 4 times recently and that is all that counts....ALL THE TALK STOPS FRIDAY NIGHT!

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

I forgot about the Rio game. That's funny, peake talks more smack than these guys. Rickoshay don't know what side of the fence to stay on. It's OK. The boys in Blue gotta play the game, and play they will. Four quarters, more if we need to. I have confidence in the Blue and White.

el savior
Freshman Team

Post by el savior »

Not familiar with Waverly at all, but Warren can be a tough team to stop. If Venham plays the way he did against Marietta coupled with Cunningham playing well then I don't see Warren losing. However, if Warren comes out in the first half like last game, it's going to be a long night.

Waverly wins this one by playing zone, dictating the tempo, and making their foul shots.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

32, 16, 6 wrote:I forgot about the Rio game. That's funny, peake talks more smack than these guys. Rickoshay don't know what side of the fence to stay on. It's OK. The boys in Blue gotta play the game, and play they will. Four quarters, more if we need to. I have confidence in the Blue and White.
You misread, I was refering to what socerfix wrote.
I'am always a Washington County fan :122245

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

The pressure is all on Warren and Waverly has nothing to lose in this game with Warren being the #1 seed and everyone expecting them to win. Waverly definitely has the talent to be in this game and pull off the upset. Good luck Tigers!

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

How deep can you go??????
Warren can play the entire bench, at will, and not drop off very much. This should be the determining factor. This group can all come in and contribute.

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

Going with the Tigers. Kretzer, Martin, or both light it up. Good luck Tigers!

Return to “Boys Basketball”