12/29: Logan Elm @ Zane Trace

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Re: 12/29: Logan Elm @ Zane Trace

Post by TravisHill222 »

Oh btw when was the last time ZT won 2 in a row in this series?

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:10 pm Oh btw when was the last time ZT won 2 in a row in this series?
Oh, BTW, when was the last time Logan Elm started three freshmen in one season and four sophomores in the next?

Also, no coincidence, that Zane Trace has beat Logan Elm three of the last four years in football. And that's ZT's three wins in the entire series between the two schools.

Like I've said, Logan Elm is going through a cycle where it isn't as deep in athletic talent.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

bman wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:23 pm
TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:10 pm Oh btw when was the last time ZT won 2 in a row in this series?
Oh, BTW, when was the last time Logan Elm started three freshmen in one season and four sophomores in the next?

Also, no coincidence, that Zane Trace has beat Logan Elm three of the last four years in football. And that's ZT's three wins in the entire series between the two schools.

Like I've said, Logan Elm is going through a cycle where it isn't as deep in athletic talent.
They won’t have any talent again until the new school opens

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 pm
bman wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:23 pm

They won’t have any talent again until the new school opens
While the depth isn't there, Logan Elm has some talented players right now. My hope is they can grow into their bodies a little more, get stronger and take those next couple of steps.

Logan Elm has good coaching and the kids are working hard. Just keep hanging with them and hopefully the Braves will be back to where we want them to be, both on the gridiron and the basketball court.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looks like a few were way off on their predictions.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Boys Basketball”