who would be your starting 5 from SEO this year.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: who would be your starting 5 from SEO this year.

Post by Ironman92 »

JChipwood wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:32 pm Logan Blouir for Gallia has dominated Wallis every time they have matched up during the past 6 years. This year doesnt count i suppose as they havent played so 5 seasons is more accurate. Not that Logan is a traditional PG but plays the position. Wallis is very good and lots of fun to watch the effort he plays with, but he simply isnt on the same basketball level as Blouir. Logan is definitely the best OVC player. PG from fairland can shoot with anyone, anywhere. But not athletic enough to crack the all SEO lineup.
I watched their game in 8th grade....disagree,which also makes me wonder about the rest of your post.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

JChipwood wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:32 pm Logan Blouir for Gallia has dominated Wallis every time they have matched up during the past 6 years. This year doesnt count i suppose as they havent played so 5 seasons is more accurate. Not that Logan is a traditional PG but plays the position. Wallis is very good and lots of fun to watch the effort he plays with, but he simply isnt on the same basketball level as Blouir. Logan is definitely the best OVC player. PG from fairland can shoot with anyone, anywhere. But not athletic enough to crack the all SEO lineup.
Lord 🤦‍♂️

Sandman18
Waterboy

Post by Sandman18 »

I’m not quite sure if anyone in this area can actually guard him straight up. Everyone has their opinions though!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I could guard him, shut him down, lock him up, throw away the key 🔑 💪🏻

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

If you ask Caleb he will tell you there is only one kid who he has really struggled with. He graduated last year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”