Miami Trace (8-5) @ Jackson (9-2)

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Miami Trace (8-5) @ Jackson (9-2)

Post by Poo Bear »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:06 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:20 pm More bragging on #12 Caden Donaldson. One of the most selfless players I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t care about stats or recognition. Plays at a crazy intensity level. Grinders like him are worth weight in gold. Very inspiring to watch.

I salute you Caden! 🍻

All the seniors have been great leaders all year , enjoy your special season fellas!
Every good team needs a Caden Donaldson.
Agreed , you can’t put a value on those kids

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Poo Bear wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:20 pm More bragging on #12 Caden Donaldson. One of the most selfless players I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t care about stats or recognition. Plays at a crazy intensity level. Grinders like him are worth weight in gold. Very inspiring to watch.

I salute you Caden! 🍻

All the seniors have been great leaders all year , enjoy your special season fellas!
Anyone that knows basketball knows how important it is to have those kids on your team. That’s why it’s important to let them know their value. They truly don’t get enough praise because everyone is so worried about recognizing the scorers on the team. Too many people associate kids who can score as being the best basketball players. WRONG. It’s almost like the offensive line on the football field. Team goes absolutely nowhere without them.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

mlittle wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:21 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Anyone that knows basketball knows how important it is to have those kids on your team. That’s why it’s important to let them know their value. They truly don’t get enough praise because everyone is so worried about recognizing the scorers on the team. Too many people associate kids who can score as being the best basketball players. WRONG. It’s almost like the offensive line on the football field. Team goes absolutely nowhere without them.
👏 well
Said

Return to “Boys Basketball”