Wheelersburg Technical

OrchidEater1936
Waterboy

Re: Wheelersburg Technical

Post by OrchidEater1936 »

Let me clear this up for everyone- because it was a very confusing call for 95% of people looking from the stands.

Both someone in the crowd AND Truitt said something within the same few seconds following the call (block/charge bang bang play I believe)
So yes most people were pointing to the stands because the fan was much louder than Truitt. I was sitting somewhat near the action and believe he said something like "BS" *translation* lol
The ref was definitely within 10 feet of Truitt from foul call to T, so I'm confident he heard what he heard from who he thought he heard it from lol

But regardless the call and T I agree with the posts above, this game was already sealed by Chesapeake. They were in more control than the final score indicates. Their ball pressure on defense and guard quickness on offense were something else.. Great win for the Panthers, I look forward to watching their next matchup.

Buckeyebandit
Waterboy

Re: Wheelersburg Technical

Post by Buckeyebandit »

OrchidEater1936 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:46 pm Let me clear this up for everyone- because it was a very confusing call for 95% of people looking from the stands.

Both someone in the crowd AND Truitt said something within the same few seconds following the call (block/charge bang bang play I believe)
So yes most people were pointing to the stands because the fan was much louder than Truitt. I was sitting somewhat near the action and believe he said something like "BS" *translation* lol
The ref was definitely within 10 feet of Truitt from foul call to T, so I'm confident he heard what he heard from who he thought he heard it from lol

But regardless the call and T I agree with the posts above, this game was already sealed by Chesapeake. They were in more control than the final score indicates. Their ball pressure on defense and guard quickness on offense were something else.. Great win for the Panthers, I look forward to watching their next matchup.
You are correct. He walked by and said “that’s bullsh**”

Return to “Boys Basketball”