Chillicothe 44 Warren 43 2/11/11 Final

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Re: Chillicothe 44 Warren 43 2/11/11 Final

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Great high school basketball game. Both teams played their hearts out. Game could have gone either way. Congrats to Chilli for going into a hostile enviroment and keeping their cool. Would love to see these two play again at the convo.

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Nice effort! You chose your path! You keep putting your weakest horse in the Kentucky Derby and you might get a photo finish but most likely not a CHAMPION...Great defensive game but the (once again) slow start and non-production of some and not your Stronger horses you spell RUNNER-UP. Chemistry will always be the downfall and cant see the Warriors advancing with what you are taking to the track....maybe it wins at the Washington County Fair but not in the Horse racing ahead. Great opportunity at the Hostile Warriordome all for not....Keep your head up Warriors.....Your favorite night is ahead of you (again)...its SENIOR NIGHT I HAVE BEEN TOLD NEXT TUESDAY.....but just always remember....
The sun comes out tmrw! :mrgreen:

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Re: Chillicothe @ Warren 2/11/11

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

jcbigblue wrote:
ohiobaseball25 wrote:Congrats to Chillicothe. I just wonder if things would've been different if Mr. Bendolph was able to play the entire year. Hmmmm...

What do you mean by this? What does Bendolph have to do with the Warren/Chilly game or the price of bread in China?
I'm saying congrats to Chilli because they have pretty much wrapped up the SEOAL but with Bendolph, Portsmouth is a much better team and may not have lost those two games. I thought that would've been clear...

339 Tiger
Waterboy

Post by 339 Tiger »

ATTENTION WARRIOR FANS! :aaaaa41 WHAT A GREAT JOB LASTNIGHT AND THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION! THAT WAS THE LOUDEST IVE HEARD THAT GYM IN A LONG TIME! STUDENT SECTION I COMMEND YOU FOR A MUCH STRONGER EFFORT! THANKS FOR MAKING THAT HOMECOURT A TRUE 6TH MAN LASTNIGHT! APPLAUSE GOES OUT TO EVERYONE...IT WAS FUN AND IM GLAD I MADE THOSE SIGNS.
AS FAR AS THE GAME , IT SHOWED WE CAN TRULY PLAY WITH ANYONE! WARRIORS KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH AND BUILD ON THIS GAME! DEFENSE WAS OUTSTANDING AND WE WILL NEED THAT COME TOURNAMENT TIME! THIS TYPE OF GAME WILL JUST MAKE YOU STRONGER! ONLY NEGATIVE AT ALL IS IT NEVER HURTS TO SHOOT 100 FREE THROWS IN YOUR SPARE TIME!! FREE THROWS WIN GAMES AND THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE A FACTOR!! SO ANYTIME YOU FIND YOURSELF HAVING 15 EXTRA MINUTES ANYWHERE IN PRACTICE, GUYS TAKE THE EXTRA TIME TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME...YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO RUN TO DO THIS....SO TO THE CONVO AND BEYOND.........

STUDENT SECTION I GIVE YOU AN A!
THAT WHOLE SIDE OF GYMNASIUM DESERVES AN A!

:aaaaa41

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

noreply66 wrote:If Warren puts on the D they will win this one--Chillicothe does not like to be forced
noreply66,

Both teams played solid defense last night. Pressure on ball and nothing easy. Every shot defended. London with 7 block shots and many altered. However, Chilly does not mind pressure. IMO, Chilly's pressure created more forced turnovers than the other way around. Great SEOAL game last night. League should be proud. Top 4 teams in league can make a run in tourney.

GO CAVS!

Farr
Riding the Bench

Post by Farr »

hitchbone64 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:If Warren puts on the D they will win this one--Chillicothe does not like to be forced
noreply66,

Both teams played solid defense last night. Pressure on ball and nothing easy. Every shot defended. London with 7 block shots and many altered. However, Chilly does not mind pressure. IMO, Chilly's pressure created more forced turnovers than the other way around. Great SEOAL game last night. League should be proud. Top 4 teams in league can make a run in tourney.

GO CAVS!
It only took 3 months of reading posts on here to find someone who understands. That is what everyone affiliated with one of the teams in the SEOAL should be saying. Instead of tirades aimed at young men who are not even allowed to vote, how about supporting these young men as each and everyone of them try so very hard to succeed. The negativity that seeps from this board is horrific and the "men" that post these things and try to tear down these athletes are the very root of the problems with sports at this age group today. I only wish that the people who post would have to insert their names on here so that they can be held as accountable as they think the young men they degrade on here after each week should be.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Farr wrote:
It only took 3 months of reading posts on here to find someone who understands. That is what everyone affiliated with one of the teams in the SEOAL should be saying. Instead of tirades aimed at young men who are not even allowed to vote, how about supporting these young men as each and everyone of them try so very hard to succeed. The negativity that seeps from this board is horrific and the "men" that post these things and try to tear down these athletes are the very root of the problems with sports at this age group today. I only wish that the people who post would have to insert their names on here so that they can be held as accountable as they think the young men they degrade on here after each week should be.
Well put Coach!

southernohio13
Freshman Team

Post by southernohio13 »

I think the cavs deserve a lot of credit somehow pulling this victory out at warren. Warren is a tough nosed team. Does anyone from warren think its possible that they will not get the 1 seed? Is it possible sheridan gets the 1 tomorrow? Im not sure, just asking. If this is the case, would warren play logan elm in the sectional final?

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

southernohio13 wrote:I think the cavs deserve a lot of credit somehow pulling this victory out at warren. Warren is a tough nosed team. Does anyone from warren think its possible that they will not get the 1 seed? Is it possible sheridan gets the 1 tomorrow? Im not sure, just asking. If this is the case, would warren play logan elm in the sectional final?
It is looking like Warren would play the winner of maybe a Marietta vs Logan Elm game. That's just what I've been told.

southernohio13
Freshman Team

Post by southernohio13 »

I ran into Coach Kellough this weekend in Chillicothe and he mentioned the great hospitality that Warren provides to his coaches and players. He said he enjoys their homemade noodles every year! lol

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

southernohio13 wrote:I ran into Coach Kellough this weekend in Chillicothe and he mentioned the great hospitality that Warren provides to his coaches and players. He said he enjoys their homemade noodles every year! lol
I echo Coach Kelloughs comments. The group working the concessions were fantastic. They made sure the Kids from Chilly got feed. Noodles were awesome and hospitality even better. As I mentioned in my earlier post. Great game, great environment, great fans. The league should be proud. The seedings showed that these two teams are definitely top tier. IMO, Marietta could have been higher. They lost four games to these two teams, plus the Trojans. No shame in that.

Go Cavs!

Return to “Boys Basketball”