Minford Vs Chesapeake 2-22-3

Sheik Yerboutie
Waterboy

Re: Minford Vs Chesapeake 2-22-3

Post by Sheik Yerboutie »

I repeat. Chesapeake has had far more transfers than Minford over the years. Please quit crying.

Anonymous_Falcon_Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Anonymous_Falcon_Fan »

Ryan Davis of Chesapeake showed me how good of a coach he really is tonight, b/c # 33 was THE ONLY scoring threat that the Panthers had. Once the Minford coaches finally figured out that we needed to just shut him down, on top of our team starting to make plays, there was no doubt that we would come out with the win, although I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Chesapeake's defense was as advertised, as it was very sound. Congrats on my Falcons for the win, and let's keep this going!!!!

Jeep-ster
Freshman Team

Post by Jeep-ster »

Way to go Minford! I love it when I can cheer for both Webster & Minford! Because we are no longer in competition with each other :) Two great SOC 2 teams!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Sheik Yerboutie wrote:I repeat. Chesapeake has had far more transfers than Minford over the years. Please quit crying.

Ditto. But it's not Peake fans belly aching. It's the jealous SOC fans.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

D4hero wrote:I called it, Minford by 4. The kid from Wheelersburg played ok but I think the kid from Webster played well down low, then the kid from Portsmouth hit big free throws at the end. Congrats Minford!

You're a idiot...... McBee and Stapleton are Minford kids

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

NewEra wrote:
D4hero wrote:I called it, Minford by 4. The kid from Wheelersburg played ok but I think the kid from Webster played well down low, then the kid from Portsmouth hit big free throws at the end. Congrats Minford!

You're a idiot...... McBee and Stapleton are Minford kids

He's from Burg.....what do you expect.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Maybe certain schools should start holding their kids back again to be competitive :lol: :lol: :lol:

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

I got Chesapeake's record at 16-7. Did they beat Wesley Christian on Feb. 19? If so, what was the score?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Sheik Yerboutie wrote:I repeat. Chesapeake has had far more transfers than Minford over the years. Please quit crying.

Ditto. But it's not Peake fans belly aching. It's the jealous SOC fans.
Yeah, they were all whining about the Burg transfers a while back, including some Minford people. It happens at every school now.

Congrats to the Falcons on the big win. The SOC takes down the OVC once again.

KingoftheCourts
Riding the Bench

Post by KingoftheCourts »

Way to go Falcons! We are on our way to the convo! So proud of you boys - you fought a tough battle and came out with the win! Enjoy it for the weekend then on Monday get to work preparing for Crooksville! What a Falcon following last night! So proud to be a Falcon! Come on Minford - LET'S PAINT THIS TOWN RED!!!! Let's Go Falcons!!!! :aaaaa26.

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

justthefacts wrote:Gotta go with Chesapeake. Minford has not impressed me all year.
We are 19-4, won the SOC, won the Sectional...do we impress you now?

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

Here4Fun wrote:Minford had a good comeback in the 2nd half but they got spanked in the 1st. Dont know what team that come out of the locker room for Peake after half time but it wasnt the same team that played the 1st half. Well it looks like Minford does have enough transfers to go to the Convo...... :122249

How about Minford stepped up the "D" the second half...that had a lot to do with it!

SECTIONAL CHAMPS!! GO FALCONS!

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

WAY TO GO FALCONS!! CONGRATULATIONS ON SECTIONAL CHAMPS!

Being down at the half, our players and coaches made great adjustments and came out refocussed and found a way to win!

Our team was not ready to be defeated and it showed in the second half! GREAT JOB BOYS!

PROUD TO BE A FALCON!

CCC
Riding the Bench

Post by CCC »

Thats right. Every time we win those haters will have to come up with another reason or excuse. Before long they are going to run out of excuses and have to remain quiet. Every team we dust they all are going to have to raise an eyebrow and come see it for themselves until we make them all believers. Keep up the negativity and the put downs it continues to drive us even more cause you always have to test yourself each day or you get weak and weak this team is not. Suckers! :idea:

armchaircoach
Waterboy

Post by armchaircoach »

Congrats Coach Shoe and the Falcons on A good win last night. I thought they got out hustled in the first half, but they came out after the half and turned the heat up and got the win. Just remember all kids in highschool sports are between the ages of 15-19, they are just kids.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Good season PEAKE! Gotta get to work in the offseason and come back stronger next year! Javon what a player!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

What grade is Javon in?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

SR

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Javon Thompson is a senior - the lone returnee from last year's starting lineup for Coach Davis as the Panthers graduated Patrick Hintz,Eric Kennedy, Austin McMaster, and Brandon Noble from a CHS squad which made it to the Regional Semi's last season before losing to Portsmouth 45-53 ...

Beastmember
Waterboy

Post by Beastmember »

This game worth the price of admission. Great game by both teams. Minford had too much fire power from outside. But the big boy inside played a heck of a game too. Thompson from Chesapeake didn't have any help. That's how it goes.
Good luck Minford. I hope they go alll the way.
Transfers---IMO If a school gets players transferring in I think that says a lot for the program :!:

Return to “Boys Basketball”