DIV - Southeast District Tournament

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: DIV - Southeast District Tournament

Post by Raiderball »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:04 pm
JustAnObserver wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:23 pm
Ballfan20 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:21 pm

What was the Fed Hock/ Peebles final score?
FH won by 16.
Western beat Peebles by 25 and it was never a game. Not saying that means anything.
Crockwell averages about 20 a game and wasn't on the team at the time Fed played Peebles.

I92 ... Not that strong? I'd beg the differ. That's a pretty good schedule for a DIV team from the Hocking. Is it South Webster strong? No, but SW is also a 14-7 basketball team. Federal Hocking played Morgan and Marietta very early and they were a team replacing 5 starters from last year. Fairland was also before Christmas. Had they played the first two later in the year, the Lancers are a (19-2) team with the lone losses coming to Fairland and a 1 point loss to Trimble.
Where did Crockwell come from?

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Anyone with at least 14 wins in a season has to be pretty good. I don't care who they've played, there has to be a few good wins in there somewhere.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:14 pm All Games can be watched on BMG Media Facebook, YouTube, or our sponsors website! be sure to spread the word to any fans of these teams that may not be able to make it so they can watch! All games will be free to watch all day long thanks to our Sponsor!
... Outstanding 2Time!!! when those games are on Youtube they are watchable after the games are completed correct? thank you to the sponsors !!! well done in stepping up to do this !!! if they are archived I can go to the 2 DII games , then the final 2 DIII's at Waverly THEN come home a watch ALL 4 of the DIV games ... I'm psyched 2Time !!!

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm
2Time wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:14 pm All Games can be watched on BMG Media Facebook, YouTube, or our sponsors website! be sure to spread the word to any fans of these teams that may not be able to make it so they can watch! All games will be free to watch all day long thanks to our Sponsor!
... Outstanding 2Time!!! when those games are on Youtube they are watchable after the games are completed correct? thank you to the sponsors !!! well done in stepping up to do this !!! if they are archived I can go to the 2 DII games , then the final 2 DIII's at Waverly THEN come home a watch ALL 4 of the DIV games ... I'm psyched 2Time !!!
Pfloyd you are going to be in basketball heaven my friend ALL of our games are left online forever to watch as much as you want when you want

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:08 pm
Pfloyd you are going to be in basketball heaven my friend ALL of our games are left online forever to watch as much as you want when you want
... Perfect 2Time !!! - going to be a great Saturday of hoops ! all day and most of the night watching hoops !!! doesn't get any better than that !!!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Awesome

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Trimble
Western
Valley
Fairfield

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Raiderball wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:16 pm Anyone with at least 14 wins in a season has to be pretty good. I don't care who they've played, there has to be a few good wins in there somewhere.
There are a whole bunch of teams wishing they had a 14 win season. It's hard to argue against this statement

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

Trimble
Fed Hock
Valley
Fairfield

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

2Time wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:08 pm
Fantastic!!!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

#2 seed Fayetteville 36-#1 seed Cincinnati College Prep 14 middle of 3rd quarter . This is sectional final . Third game for Fayetteville in Cincinnati sectional for D4. Winner goes to UD arena for what would be District final here in the southeast. Fayetteville is representing SHAC small school well.
Last edited by Hoopie74 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

41-23 end of 3. Ripley will be in the next game after this one. Game on C-103 / Good guys radio TV.com.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Fayetteville 66- Cincinnati College Prep 46. Final. Great work Fayetteville for a nice Winn vs the 1 seed.
Now to UD for the district final.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

SHAC team,Ripley is now on the floor for their southwest section final in Bracket #2. They are playing Felicity Franklin for the right to go to District final at UD. Good luck Bluejays.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:18 pm Fayetteville 66- Cincinnati College Prep 46. Final. Great work Fayetteville for a nice Winn vs the 1 seed.
Congratulations to SHAC member Fayetteville !!! sooooo they get to play at UD for District Finals? and regionals I assume? nice !!!Hoopie - who is the coach for Fayetteville?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:42 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:18 pm Fayetteville 66- Cincinnati College Prep 46. Final. Great work Fayetteville for a nice Winn vs the 1 seed.
Congratulations to SHAC member Fayetteville !!! sooooo they get to play at UD for District Finals? and regionals I assume? nice !!!Hoopie - who is the coach for Fayetteville?
DJ MCCommons

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:25 pm
DJ MCCommons
Ripley 62- Felicity 47. Ripley punches its ticket to UD and a district final. Congratulations Bluejays.

The player of the game for Fayettevilles earlier game was their 6'7" Jr .Snyder. 14 points, a bunch of blocks and I think 12 RB'S . As aside note: Fayetteville has a 6'4" 8th grader named Felthaus. Fayetteville and Fairfield will be loaded in the future in my opinion.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

South west district there are so many teams,that it usually takes 3 games to get thru Sectional. Same with piqua and other sectionals. They end up meeting for two district titles. This year those district titles will be at UD. Will be the same as every others with 4 teams for the region. Regionals

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:51 pm
93Bulldog wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:01 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Trimble bout to be exposed
Exposed? They are a half court shot away from being (21-0) lol
Never would’ve been an opportunity for that if they didn’t get theirselves t’d up acting a fool.
Fed Hock got away with acting like a fool when rodgers beat on his chest and flexed in front of Guffey. Crockwell made a shot of a lifetime but your right getting the two technicals fouls hurt us. I agree this good solid game was the best for both teams.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Being 10K miles from no where, I'm extremely grateful to the folks of Wellston. Just a small dot on the map has brought huge smiles, globally. Thank YOU to both the sponsoring school and their sponsors!!!! HUGE!!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”