Best coach in the SHL??

fhs_shl11
Freshman Team

Re: Best coach in the SHL??

Post by fhs_shl11 »

tobiasunderwood i love reading your post. There is noone who can harmonize with your sense of terminology.

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

mr tobias underwood, something tells me the instructor of basketball at Peebles High School could probably not give a rats hind end what you think of his abilities......just sayin

tobiasunderwood
Waterboy

Post by tobiasunderwood »

shljunkie wrote:mr tobias underwood, something tells me the instructor of basketball at Peebles High School could probably not give a rats hind end what you think of his abilities......just sayin

The Instructor of Basketball at Peebles High School is free to come to any and all conclusions that he desires, as am I. Yourself and the young Jedi jchitwood should be commended, if not compensated for your forum policing duties. From this day forward your moniker will be "the bureaucrat". Save from hard all that is printed in black and white! Additionally, if you and the young Jedi do begin to collaborate on your policing obligations, I will dub thee the "New Dynamic Duo"!

numberonefan
Riding the Bench

Post by numberonefan »

Better stick to your day job, if you have one, tobiasunderwood.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

jordan23 wrote:Im sorry to say tribemaniac but peebles had no shot in makeing the century mark of 20-0 last yr with as good as North Adams was..

The way I see it if someone is up or tied in the fourth quarter of both games they have a chance to win. NA was clearly the better team last season and their record shows that but Peebles did have a shot at both of those games.

ticklethetwine
Waterboy

Post by ticklethetwine »

tobiasunderwood,
I for one, enjoy reading your posts. Don't agree with everything you write, heck most times I have to read it twice to get it :122248 but admire the time you put into this. It's alot of fun to read what you have to say.

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
jordan23 wrote:Im sorry to say tribemaniac but peebles had no shot in makeing the century mark of 20-0 last yr with as good as North Adams was..

The way I see it if someone is up or tied in the fourth quarter of both games they have a chance to win. NA was clearly the better team last season and their record shows that but Peebles did have a shot at both of those games.

thats a good point, ur right they might of had a shot, i just dont believe this yrs peebles team is better then last yrs NA team, but peebles is very good

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Post by peeblesfan97 »

Peebles fans and more importantly the team are not worried about if they are or are not better than last years North Adams team, this is a new year and we have our attention focused on Saturday night and and beating the Ironton Tigers and bringing home a very long overdue district title.

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

Dave Young

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

It's been brought to my attention that Dave Young wants to be the next basketball coach at Peebles High School.

cheer 'em on
Riding the Bench

Post by cheer 'em on »

PHSfan14 wrote:It's been brought to my attention that Dave Young wants to be the next basketball coach at Peebles High School.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lawhorn do a short stint with Peebles a few years back when they had some talent and then just up and leave when they left. And I won't be surprised if he leaves when Justice leaves. He chases talent and he is loaded this year. I will take Young or Buchler anyday over Lawhorn.

cheer 'em on
Riding the Bench

Post by cheer 'em on »

Seems to me like a little stint in the hospital with a little ole procedure called open heart surgery may have cut Lawhorn's reign short a few years back at Peebles. Now, my memory ain't what it used to be, but I think that is correct. Maybe the supposed talent you reference leaving broke his heart.....?????

tobiasunderwood
Waterboy

Post by tobiasunderwood »

ticklethetwine & fhs_shl11,

Puts me in high spirits knowing that my fellow transcribers get pleasure from the recitation of my transcriptions here on the "round table". I must reciprocate as I enjoy reading my fellow essayist's reflections and impressions.

Take numberonefan's advice into consideration for a moment; Do not quit my day job. In these turbulent and inflexible times, why would any entity relinquish their occupational status? The concern for my financial well being is treasured but entirely unnecessary. I do however feel for the subordinate educationalist that may become a part of the RIFs currently planned in our areas. The epoch we live in right now is turbulent at best, so all heed numberonefan's advice PLEASE!

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

tobiasunderwood wrote:ticklethetwine & fhs_shl11,

Puts me in high spirits knowing that my fellow transcribers get pleasure from the recitation of my transcriptions here on the "round table". I must reciprocate as I enjoy reading my fellow essayist's reflections and impressions.

Take numberonefan's advice into consideration for a moment; Do not quit my day job. In these turbulent and inflexible times, why would any entity relinquish their occupational status? The concern for my financial well being is treasured but entirely unnecessary. I do however feel for the subordinate educationalist that may become a part of the RIFs currently planned in our areas. The epoch we live in right now is turbulent at best, so all heed numberonefan's advice PLEASE!

Whad he say?? WAAAAY over my head. :oops: :roll: :roll:

freethrow25
Riding the Bench

Post by freethrow25 »

This is better than anything else I can "feast my eyes" on right now!! While the topic is hardly the focus of quite a few comments I want to say thanks to "Tobias" for the enjoyment I get out of reading your posts! As "tickle" put it, I too, have to and want to read it more than once most times!! Also, I want to ask why Peebles fans seem to have a point of view that is hardly ever in agreement with their "friends, family, and anyone and everyone in "Indian Nation"???? GO INDIANS!

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

matt christopher,
i have never met coach lawhorn. but you guys missed my point. so i will try again, just not as eloquently as mr. tobias. this year many of you are talking about coach lawhorn as one of the best coaches in the shl, however, last year with peebles early tournament ouster he received very few accolades for his success. this year with their near undefeated season and his many other years of coaching success i was sarcastically asking if all of sudden he got a lot smarter than previous years.

d young
Riding the Bench

Post by d young »

Don't believe Coach Lawhorn has had open heart surgery. That would be the North Adams coach. Coach Lawhorn left Peebles the 1st time to become the personnel manager in the central office.

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Any truth dave? Are you going to apply for the job if mr lawhorn does leave?

d young
Riding the Bench

Post by d young »

I will retire a Devil. You have a young, hard working,very knowledgeable on staff person who is very dedicated to Peebles basketball. Seems like a good fit to me. Hopefully John stays for a while, I enjoy the challenge of going against him. Believe it or not I do wish the Indians good luck Saturday. Anyone notice I did have red on Monday night?

Return to “Boys Basketball”