Final: Cleveland Central Catholic 58 Portsmouth 47

PTrojan59
S

Re: Final 4 Portsmouth vs Cleveland Central Catholic -3/25 @

Post by PTrojan59 »

bvmv4life your right it's the hot topic going around town right now. Bigdowgg i heard the boys ate at Gattis on Monday Dakotas tonight B-Dubs 2mro and Ribber Thursday lol. I hope they enjoy it. Can't wait to get up Friday and head to Columbus. I have a good feeling about it. We Are 1

fan_of_swankerpine
Freshman Team

Post by fan_of_swankerpine »

SOCFAN1430 wrote:Is this game going to be online. Does ONN have coverage of tournament games?
When they make it to the championship it will be on Fox Sports Ohio.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Mad_Dogg wrote:This pirate fan can't root for portsmouth. GO CCC!!

Come on Dogg. That's uncalled for. This is a school representing our county and all of southeastern Ohio. Even if you don't like the Trojans, how can root against them???

This Pirate fan will be listening to the radio and wishing the Trojans all the luck in the world. Show those northern teams that these southern Ohio boys know how to play ball.

Good luck Trojans!!! Bring home Gold Trophy #5!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

portsmouth_trojan59 wrote:bvmv4life your right it's the hot topic going around town right now. Bigdowgg i heard the boys ate at Gattis on Monday Dakotas tonight B-Dubs 2mro and Ribber Thursday lol. I hope they enjoy it. Can't wait to get up Friday and head to Columbus. I have a good feeling about it. We Are 1

yeah,same thing I heard on of the layers dads rattled it all off, but wasnt sure what order..I know they have already had the ribber a couple times in the post season.......lucky boys...LOL

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Burg_Grad_77

Thanks..

I have traveled to watch all of our area teams at one time or other after Portsmouth was done...thats the way it should be...even though they are not on the same teams or schools, these are all our area kids......

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
portsmouth_trojan59 wrote:bvmv4life your right it's the hot topic going around town right now. Bigdowgg i heard the boys ate at Gattis on Monday Dakotas tonight B-Dubs 2mro and Ribber Thursday lol. I hope they enjoy it. Can't wait to get up Friday and head to Columbus. I have a good feeling about it. We Are 1

yeah,same thing I heard on of the layers dads rattled it all off, but wasnt sure what order..I know they have already had the ribber a couple times in the post season.......lucky boys...LOL

You been drinking, cuz? :mrgreen:
"P' layers... :mrgreen:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

biggdowgg wrote:

As long as they can still run, jump and shoot friday let'um eat all they want but the salad bar would be healthier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Good luck this weekend.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

FANOSPORTS wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:

As long as they can still run, jump and shoot friday let'um eat all they want but the salad bar would be healthier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really. Most places use a preservative on their salads and topping to try to keep them fresher longer and they can cause diarhea and the team doesn't need the trots. lol

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

best of luck Trojans !

Wholly_Shnikeys
Riding the Bench

Post by Wholly_Shnikeys »

Can you say classic barnburner... Trojans in a route, shock the world

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

2 more days..then , off to the Schott!!!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Over 1,400 tickets have been sold at the high school as of yesterday, and well over 500 shirts have been ordered for the game......I ordered one.........the Trojans should have a very large crowd to cheer them on.......unfortunately, in the many years I have gone to the state tournament, the big city schools hardly bring any fans.......I feel sorry for those kids that the community in which they live doesn't support them better than that.

I would bet that Portsmouth will easily have the largest crowd among the 4 D3 schools.

GO TROJANS!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Plain Dealer sports reporter Tim Rogers sits down with area high school basketball coaches Garfield Heights' Sonny Johnson, St. Vincent-St. Mary's Dru Joyce and Cleveland Central Catholic’s Kevin Noch

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/n ... a-coaches/

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

Good luck to the Trojans.

However, I like CCC by 5 and Taft to win it all.

da burg_07
Waterboy

Post by da burg_07 »

Good luck Trojans! From a Burg Fan!

TrojanPride
Waterboy

Post by TrojanPride »

FRIDAY!!!!!! cant get here fast enuff all the work you all put in this summer even in the RAIN i seen half of you guys out in THE PARK geting it in like i said the hole way this was the final stop and your 2 games away... Win&Advance

Lets Go!!! PHS WeAreOne

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... this Purple Fan will be behind the Trojan boyz of Coach Collins Friday ... nothing but the best for the Portsmouth fans who make the trip - defense, defense and more defense gets it done ... trojandave has said it ALL preseason/all regular season and throughout the post season - do it Friday!!! you made it - might as well win it !!!! survive and advance is the name of the game ... biggdowgg, Ozzie, trojandave, tobias great that you ALL have the opportunity to have a "dog in the fight" at the Schott ...bring home the hardware ...

thill2010
JV Team

Post by thill2010 »

I will be up @ the Schott all weekend hopefully watching some great basketball

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

One at a time P-Town! Bring it home, Ironton is fully behind you!

Return to “Boys Basketball”