Tuesday,2/4 games and scores

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: Tuesday,2/4 games and scores

Post by Raiderball »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:12 pm Oak Hill vs RV?
South Gallila vs Miller?
RV had open date last night. They played at Oak Hill over Christmas.

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

65-116 is the combined record of teams LE has beat

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Braves00 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:35 pm 65-116 is the combined record of teams LE has beat
Travis Hill,
Why do we care? We never asked you to follow LE! I’ve watched these kids play their hearts out for the past 3 years and have never seen you at one game! Why don’t you follow the Circleville Girls? They are undefeated and ranked #1 in the State! Do you want Stiverson fired again or are you going to call out another kid for not performing like you did last year? Changing your name doesn’t matter, we all know who you are because of your comments.

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Braves87 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Braves00 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:35 pm 65-116 is the combined record of teams LE has beat
Travis Hill,
Why do we care? We never asked you to follow LE! I’ve watched these kids play their hearts out for the past 3 years and have never seen you at one game! Why don’t you follow the Circleville Girls? They are undefeated and ranked #1 in the State! Do you want Stiverson fired again or are you going to call out another kid for not performing like you did last year? Changing your name doesn’t matter, we all know who you are because of your comments.
It's high school basketball Travis and Braves87 is right, why don't you just go away and follow a team that is perfect. These kids are not recruited or paid, they play the game because they love it...something you nothing about because never played the sport or any other sport for that matter! Now "don't go away mad, just go away".

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

Buckeyes and Braves87 always have some lame comment and all I was saying about LE is that they don’t have a signature win to get them ready for the tournament

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

LE has beaten teams their suppose to beat but have went 0-5 against teams with winning records

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

Braves87 wasn’t u who said the Braves would win the league when the sophomores were juniors and seniors?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Braves00 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:30 pm Looking @ LE’s 13 wins none of them have come against a quality opponent
The Buckeye this year is a couple notches tougher this year than I think many of the league’s fans (not you, because you’re not a fan) give it credit for.

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Braves00 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm Braves87 wasn’t u who said the Braves would win the league when the sophomores were juniors and seniors?
Travis,
I think you have things mixed up once again. My exact words were, “Don’t be a fan of the Young Braves when they are winning championships as Juniors & Seniors.” You had to make your big apology last year when you were calling for Stiverson’s job and calling out players on LE. You make the program look ridiculous because of your comments. How many games have you been to in the last 3 years? But you want to continue to put down LE when EVERYONE knows they are undersized. Stiverson gets the most out of every kid that plays for him. BTW, a possible 16-6 record is great for any team!

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Braves87 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:39 pm
Braves00 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm Braves87 wasn’t u who said the Braves would win the league when the sophomores were juniors and seniors?
Travis,
I think you have things mixed up once again. My exact words were, “Don’t be a fan of the Young Braves when they are winning championships as Juniors & Seniors.” You had to make your big apology last year when you were calling for Stiverson’s job and calling out players on LE. You make the program look ridiculous because of your comments. How many games have you been to in the last 3 years? But you want to continue to put down LE when EVERYONE knows they are undersized. Stiverson gets the most out of every kid that plays for him. BTW, a possible 16-6 record is great for any team!
Very true Braves87, Travis does this every year and he doesn't make sense ever. To say they need a "signature win" to be battle tested for tournament is an ignorant comment because if a team has a losing record and all their losses come from very good teams then I believe they will be ready come tournament time.

Return to “Boys Basketball”