Zanesville Blue Devils 07-08

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

How did the devil,s look in the scrimmage with Thomas Worthington ??

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

I wasn't there, and I haven't talked with Scott since late last week. I didn't feel a "wobble" in the Force, so I would assume there weren't any problems. :)

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Scrimmage tonite at Hamilton HS and i think coach will decide his 5th starter after this scrimmage.I still believe it's Center's that will give them the quickest team possible,Gilliard is a big body but not as quick i believe he'll come in to sub and Mill's is a shooter but will struggle on defense and that leave's Graham heal fast young man broke leg in football won 't be ready probably till 08 after that it's a weee bit thin.....Stay healthy Devil's and GOOD LUCK

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

ZBD ... I haven't heard how the scrimmage went last night, but I know Centers has been out a couple days with a sinus infection and likely didn't play last night. That fifth starter might not yet be determined.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Well preseason is over and the Devil's are ready to rumble!!!!there offense is awesome inside and out there defense is where coach will hammer on them.

ZV: Center's did play at Hamilton on tuesday nite . Andre did not play he said he turned his ankle and the coach didn't want to risk it.The thing that worries me is the team's we scrimmaged i watched 3 but missed Thomas Worthington like i said earlier there was alot of kid's missing for the first 2 scrimmage's don't know what TW had and Hamilton was very average . Did they play a weak preseason scheldule that would prepare them 4 the tuff schedule ahead???????????????

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

I don't know as if that was intentional. You certainly don't want to get beat up in the scrimmages.

Kind of surprised that Shane made it last night, because I'd been told he had a head full. Maybe it's that football mentality. ;-)

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Columbus East comes too Zanesville on friday nite.They alway's seem to have good athlete's but alway's seem to lack discipline they gave Zanesville all they wanted last year.Hope fully Zanesville come's out with all cylinder's firing....GO Devil's ;-)

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... on my pocket schedule it has the Columbus East game on Tuesday night the 27th ???

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Your right PF we must have same pocket scheldule but the game was changed to the 30th friday nite for reasons i don't know or it could of been misprint.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks for the correction ZvilleBlueDevil ... I would have been driving to the ville Tuesday night ... I'll change it to the 30th on my calendar of hoops action ...

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

The game was moved to the 30th at the request of East. I think they found out they had somehow signed two contracts for the same date, and since we were both "open" on the 30th, it was an easy fix.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

ZV: Do u got the vocal cords tuned up for basketball!!!! ;-)

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

They are ready as of today! Now, if I could just get my hands on a Columbus East varsity roster, I'd feel a lot better.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Tip it OFF The Blue Devil's are ready :-D :-D :-D :-D

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

I hope they take it to chilli this year !

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chillicothe has choke city on their backs this year--

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

It's much more difficult to be the favorite than it is to simply be a contender.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Cant'd wait 24 hour's and counting should be a great to watch this bunch of athlete's play believe me they will play with any one there good!!!!!!Go BLUE :-D :-D :-D :-D

Return to “Boys Basketball”