Reedsville Eastern @ South Gallia 12/1/07

1wish
Waterboy

Reedsville Eastern @ South Gallia 12/1/07

Post by 1wish »

Look for the new and improved eagles to take this one led by the sophmore jake lynch. along with winebrenner and johnson

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I for some reson see #34 having a good game. Was the game Friday cancelled?

gimmeabreak
Waterboy

Post by gimmeabreak »

the eagles all seem to be coming together, why was the game friday cancelled

bcnu
Freshman Team

Post by bcnu »

Nelsonville-York somehow did not have Eastern on there schedule and scheduled to play another game. Eastern will play Symmes Valley later this year.

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

I see Eastern being to fast this game. The first game was a learning experience for the Eagles, a lot of them had no varsity experience before that game. Good Luck to the Eagles!

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

I see South Gallia having more points on the score board :lol:

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

i will go with south gallia

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... with the loss to a "not very good" (self professed by NB faithful) ... "might not win a game" (self professed by NB faithful) New Boston Tiger team - hard to make South Gallia the favorite to get a "W" ... I know the Rebels have lots of youngsters with no varsity experience AND playing at the Glenwood "bounce the ball off the balcony still in play" gym is an experience in itself but .............

... South Gallia will have to prove themselves yet again ... not a new "situation" for the Rebels by any stretch ...

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Yes, South Gallia will be fine. South Gallia has only 1 returning varsity kid with experience. It is hard to play at New Boston. I'm not making excuses at all because South Gallia has never lost at New Boston. New Boston worked hard for their coach. They did a great job answering buckets in the 2nd half.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

pfloyd- That's exactly how I see this game. I saw NB during a scrimmage(yes I know) and they seemed like they would struggle to win a game.

It appears that these are two young teams, so while it may get a little sloppy(its still early) it should be a fun game to watch. SG is back where they've been the last few years, looking to prove themselves once again. I won't be fooled again by the Rebels and won't be a doubter again.

Good luck to the Rebels in this matchup.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

I would have to take the Eagles in this one. Should be a good game, but
Coach will have the boys ready to play. They done a nice job against
River Valley last week and will only get better. Go Green!

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

If its going to be a good season NOW is the time i belive this TEAM could be very good but must play as a TEAM and work very hard GO EAGLES

the thinker
Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

It appears that these are two young teams, so while it may get a little sloppy(its still early) it should be a fun game to watch. SG is back where they've been the last few years, looking to prove themselves once again. I won't be fooled again by the Rebels and won't be a doubter again.

Good luck to the Rebels in this matchup.

Thanks for the props Dani! Rebels are young and like the Eagles, will only get better as the season goes along. From what I hear it should be a fast uptempo game. With the young Rebels having a long road game Friday Night, it will be interesting to see how we respond to a tough Eastern squad!

Go Rebels!!!

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Eagles will be a better team coming off of a loss. Caldwell knows how to get his players to respond better then most coached in this area.

-I Am What I Am
marathon rebel
Freshman Team

Post by marathon rebel »

I also believe Saunders will have his troops ready, should be a good game in the "donnie dome." Rebels bounce back with a 8 point win!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

As for New Boston, one of the other coaches in the SOC I told me that New Boston would be the surprise team in the league this year. Now how true that is only time will tell. SG must first take of business on friday night and then turn their attention to Eastern.

GO REBELS! 8)

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

Post by SW HIGHLANDER GRAD »

If the Rebels play as a "TEAM". I think they'll be ok. As in all sports teamwork wins most of the time. So i'll be there seeing if they play as a team.

GO REBELS!!!

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

Post by SW HIGHLANDER GRAD »

I forgot Rebels by 6. :oops:

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

marathon rebel wrote:I also believe Saunders will have his troops ready, should be a good game in the "donnie dome." Rebels bounce back with a 8 point win!

I think Coach Caldwell is a bit of a better coach.

-I Am What I Am
dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:excuses are like butt wholes everyones got one and they all stink :shock:
Where did you hear that line Brutus? :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”