Chillicothe at Wheelersburg

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Chillicothe at Wheelersburg

Post by Hopsing »

:shock: :shock: Cavs by 20 -25 WAYYYYYY to much for this verion of the Burg

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

at Wheelersburg (OH)
Wheelersburg (OH) 60, Chillicothe (OH) 58

at Chillicothe (OH)
Chillicothe (OH) 60, Wheelersburg (OH) 58

at neutral site
Wheelersburg (OH) 60, Chillicothe (OH) 59

i'm takin burg by 5-10

hateraid
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe at Wheelersburg

Post by hateraid »

Hopsing wrote::shock: :shock: Cavs by 20 -25 WAYYYYYY to much for this verion of the Burg

Didnt you say the same thing about the game vs The Haven. Good thing you dont make a living on predictions.LOL Chilly will win this game IMO but not in a route. Close game Chilly will pull away in the 4th. 62-50

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

This is going to be a challenge no doubt about it but the Burg has to worry about Oak Hill Friday night not Chilly on Sat.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

^^^^^^^^

Very true. All this game is for to prepare the Burg for the tourney by playing against an opponent like Chillicothe.

The game against Oak Hill is a league game that could go a long way in determining the league champion. The Burg plays their three toughest league games (Minford-Burg win, Oak Hill and Waverly) all on the raod the first time through.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

yabba,
if it is to prepare them for tournament why not play it later in the season?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

What dose it matter when you play the game? If you know you can hang with the big boys it will ony boost your confidence for future games, tournament or not and another reason is that it might have been the only time either team had time to play.

Playing in an 8 team league, like the Burg does, makes it hard to schedule non-conference games, seeing as how you can only play 6 no-league games.. I would put the Burg's non-conference schedule up against anyone's around here. They first played Chesapeake at Chesapeake(Burg won). They play Chillicothe and Ironton, both at home, back to back.(Chilly Dec. 8th and Ironton the 11th). They then will travel to Huntington, WV on Dec. 29th. They then welcome in the Ptwon Trojans on January 5th and their last non-conference game is against Gallipolis at Gallipolis.

This schedule is by far one of the toughest the Burg has ever played since I have been following them. (30 years) They might lose a few of those games, but trust me, they will have been tested and pushed to the point that they will be more than ready come tourney time.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i think this will be a better game then most people think. 75 - 69 burg

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

sparky ...

Considering both are in leagues, it could be the only time they could schedule the game.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I'll take the Cavs by 13, with Ray Chambers being the difference maker.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

burg by 2

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

chillicothe will mean business when they step inside the Pirate gym saturday night. they want redemption

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
DEmaniac
Waterboy

Post by DEmaniac »

I hope they dont want alot of SEATS!

Looking out over the Ohio river, waiting for the tranquility that is NOT Friday night Football!!
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

from what I heard about the seating last year at Chilly, their fans shouldn't be complaining much. Stuck most of the Burg fans up in the second level, in one corner.

They might be in a small section at Burg, but at least that section is on floor level.

Dshanton, they best not be too overconfident when they step onto the floor. This Burg team may not have the horses that they did last year, but they still have quite a few nice players who all know their roles. Plus, Pirate gym is not the easiest place to play at. Very loud, when it wants to be. Student section is on the end that the visitors shoot from in the second half. Can make it tough at times, especially when shooting free throw's.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

considering they lost their opener i dont think chilli will be overconfident, they will just be all about business

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

Should be a good one!!!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

chili 73-wb 59

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

DEmaniac wrote:I hope they dont want alot of SEATS!

if they do they won't be gettin that

newburgfan
Waterboy

Post by newburgfan »

Does the Freshman team play Saturday night also? If so, what time do they play. I just wanna be sure to get there early enough to get a seat.

GO BURG!!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

newburgfan wrote:Does the Freshman team play Saturday night also? If so, what time do they play. I just wanna be sure to get there early enough to get a seat.

GO BURG!!!

according to the burg website. the fresh, jv, and varsity all three play. my guess is probably 5:00

Return to “Boys Basketball”