Zanesville 77 Reynoldsburg62

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Zanesville 77 Reynoldsburg62

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Reynoldsburg took early lead and the Devil's fought back and never looked back.5 players in double figures and about as many slam's.Wow they played there offense to a "T" it was a show.Reynoldsburg is a very good team and big they went 6'4 6'5 and 280 and 6'7 very pleasing to know we can stack up with bigger team.Great game Zanesville!!!!!! :-D :-D

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

congratz

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

I thought the roof was going to cave in when Logan hammered that two-hander over their two big guys. Definition of "in your face." :-D

They really did get it going, but I do have to agree with Scott -- there is still plenty of room to improve.

What a blast it is to watch these guys.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Isn't Zanesville a good sized team also?........Aronhalt at 6-4, Prati at 6-5, and Andre Harris at 6-5. Reynoldsburg might have been a little bigger, but not much. The Blue Devils are a taller team than they were a year ago.

Question for Blue Devils supporters: Do you think ZHS is better than they were last year? I know it is early, but they have won convincingly in every game this year.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Some of those heights might be a "stretch," eh? :lol: But we are bigger across the board than we were last year, and I would say we're more athletic. We have three kids -- Logan, Joe and Andre' -- who are legitimate throwdown threats, and they can also light it from outside the arc. This is one team most schools do not want to get into a running game with, IMO. All five starters handle the ball very well, and we're shooting about 80% from the line so far.

Depth has been cited as a problem. It hasn't been as of yet. Brandon Mills and Bryson Gillard have done a great job off the bench. Once Lucas Graham works himself back into playing shape (soon), he'll add even more. About the only other bench player who has had some critical playing time thus far is junior guard Seth Garrison.

Logan's dunk was over their 6-7 guy and the 6-5, 300-pounder -- who both looked totally surprised (and flatfooted!) when Logan soared over them and hammered it. The ensuing roar was the loudest I've heard in that gym in a long, long time.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

ZV: whiz must have been late they missed that huge dunk and what happened to Slade on the radio is he done Moore has done last two games???

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

I think they went and did Tri-Valley's first quarter or so with Sheridan, then came to Zanesville. Too bad they missed that dunk!

As for Slade, he's missed the last couple games due to some "professional development" issues, I'm told. That's the price you pay when you're a doctor, I guess. Alas ... :lol:

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

I " SEE" ;-)

Return to “Boys Basketball”