Adena vs Southeastern 12/21

kobe01
Waterboy

Adena vs Southeastern 12/21

Post by kobe01 »

Who wins? Score?

I think the game will be close throughout the first half but , adena will put it together in the second.

Adena 57
Southeastern 44

downtown22
Waterboy

Post by downtown22 »

It could be closer than most people would think. Yes, the Panthers are struggling early in the season, and Yes, the Warriors are rolling at 4-1, very easily could be 5-0. Larry the Legend always has a trick up his sleeve, SE will play their patent zone D, which could cause trouble for the Warriors. With only 1 true 3 pt shooter on the team, Adena must be penetration and work the high-low. They should also get out and run the floor, SE's bigs cannot keep up with the Warriors speed. Even when Houserman is in the game, SE has two bigs that cannot keep up with Adena's 4 speedsters, and even in the half court set SE should be able to handle Adena in the half court either. But, SE is due for a big win, and Prater is also due for a big game. It could be close, or it could be ugly either way Warriors win!...

Im predicting the ugly game...Adena 55 Southeastern- 38

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

downtown- SE plays smaller than you would think. The 6'10 kid only played a little bit against Kimsey from Unioto the other night.

You guys are definetly right though, it will be an ugly game and it's never easy to win at SE. Adena should win this game, but I don't think it will be a blowout.

I'll say, Adena by 11, but possibly by 30 at home.

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

well the game is at SE , and stranger things have happened.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Adena wins by 19

kobe01
Waterboy

Post by kobe01 »

four of the five starters were in double digits for the warriors.

Return to “Boys Basketball”