Warren @ Belpre 12/29

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Warren @ Belpre 12/29

Post by Eagles20 »

Warren looks like they are on a roll. Belpre will have to play their best game of the season if they want to get the "W"

true_blue
Waterboy

Post by true_blue »

Good Luck to the Warriors tomorrow night at home against Maysville & on Sat. at the Eagle's Nest! Take care of business one game at a time!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Congrats: Mark Tate- News and Sentinel Athlete of the week

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

Belpre will need to play there best game if they want to win this game

sports_nut
Riding the Bench

Post by sports_nut »

Gotta go with the Warriors by 10.

Whatever happened to Hooper penetrating? Driving the lane, putting up the shot & maybe drawing a foul? Don't see much of that this year?

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Depends on whether Warren shoots better than 28% or not. You're not going to be able to beat many teams with shooting like that. That said, I can't imagine the Warriors being that cold two games in a row.

I'll also say Warren by about 10.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... will this one be sold out ??? ...

hoopball
Waterboy

Post by hoopball »

The boys could beat Belpre hands down , the coaches throwed into the mix.... then who knows ...?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... any result on this one tonight ???

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Warren 58
Belpre 47

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks eaglepapaw for that one ... any scoring breakdown for us ? the Warriors needed this one at Belpre ...

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Don't know the scoring details, Mark Tate led Belpre and I believe # 23 Horner led Warren

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... no problem ... I'm just glad we got a score on it tonight LOL ... thanks

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Diehard Fan »

Warriors still struggled in the shooting dept but Horner did start finding his stroke and got player of the game. Good job Warriors even though you are always over matched in the coaching dept. Tate for Belpre also had a good game.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Diehard Fan wrote:... Good job Warriors even though you are always over matched in the coaching dept. ...

... it would appear that you have "issues" with the 6-2 season that the Warriors have put together so far under the guidance of Coach Maddox ??? ...

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

haha yeah right, coach plummer is 4-6 with the most talented team at belpre since 2001. I dont know whats going on, but something needs to change...

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

i think diehard has beef with the fact Warren has 6 coaches on the bench. Maddox doesn't even sit during a game, because the whole bench is full.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... no one/coach or team in the league is going to beat Zanesville or Chillicothe so the ZHS loss isn't an issue ... Maysville? when your team shoots 28% from the field while your opponent shoots 54%? you're going to lose more often than not ... Maysville is an 8 win team so they can play ball ... soooooo that would make your beef with Coach Maddox personally? or the job that he does ? or ??????? enlighten us die hard ...

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

Glad to see Horner rebounded from the Maysville game, he couldnt have hit water if he fell out of a boat in that game. Good to see he kept firing. Good shooters always do.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Prodigy wrote:haha yeah right, coach plummer is 4-6 with the most talented team at belpre since 2001. I dont know whats going on, but something needs to change...

I agree with you prodigy,but didn't you tell me to give him time for the players to buy into his "family system"? I don't know how long that is going to take but the talent that he has is being wasted while the better players sit on the bench. I think his "family" is quickly becoming disfunctionle.

Return to “Boys Basketball”