SVC POY?

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

SVC POY?

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

i know its just a little past the halfway point but who is in the running for Player Of The Year???

kobe01
Waterboy

Post by kobe01 »

Josh and Justin kellough , Clay Roll , and Cody Smith are my top runners.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Can't argue with the 4 players that kobe mentioned.

I say that Josh Kellough is on top right now and will most likely stay there, IMO. His brother, Justin, may also get a vote or two.

I think that Josh will either be 1 or 2 with all the coaches, while Justin, Roll, and Smith will all be between 1 and 4, so the lower numbers will hurt them. Either Brabson or Matt Miller from ZT will round out the 1st team.

The way Roll has come around in his overall game this season will keep him in the running for the rest of the season. Last year, he didn't stand out defensivly, but this year, he's playing much better defense.

REDSTREAKFAN
Waterboy

Post by REDSTREAKFAN »

I think those are the top players in the league hands down....No doubt though Josh Kellough is the top player, overall...that I've seen...I think he's the likely choice for POY...however, I will give Cody Smith from Piketon his just due (and Brabson)...>And if Piketon can come back and win the title, and they beat Huntington, and he outplays them, then I can say he may be the top player...It usually does, and I think it will all depend on who wins the league championship. I know the Redstreaks though aren't ready to give it Huntington just because their everyone's favorite to win....

A lot of basketball left to be played!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”