Zanesville- 70 Gallia Academy- 34

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Zanesville is a class act, there coaches dressed in sports coats and ties, there team is unbeleivable. There student section was great, sorry they were harrased a little by our AD. They scored at will and did not press. I saw OZ take out his 2 senior leaders and set them down beside of him and put his arms around both of them , He was smiling, I am sur he said to them that they gave it there all and that was probably one of the best teams that have ever came into our gym with one of the finest players.

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

Wow! I was impressed, first time seeing them. #4's range is incredible, and he can leap. The team is quick and relentless on D, they could have scored 90 to 100 on GA tonight, they had some turnovers. And #24, nice range, good player. The team as a whole, very good, enjoyed the show. Would love to see them and Chilly play.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Blacksunshine, Chilli and Zanesville should be played at a big gym so more people could watch, those are two of the best teams I have seen in a long time.

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

OSB-

They had a very supportive fan base come down for the game and the student section was most entertaining. What's up with the AD giving them a hard time? Let the kids be heard, they weren't rude or disrespectful in my opinion, they were enjoying themselves and having fun with the people around them(they kept telling the ref they loved him and it brought a big smile to his face and a laugh or two). What a great thing to have and enjoy, when your student body travels 3 plus hours to support your teams, don't ruin it for them by trying to take away their spirit for the game and their team.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Blacksunshine wrote:Wow! I was impressed, first time seeing them. #4's range is incredible, and he can leap. The team is quick and relentless on D, they could have scored 90 to 100 on GA tonight, they had some turnovers. And #24, nice range, good player. The team as a whole, very good, enjoyed the show. Would love to see them and Chilly play.

We will be heading to Zanesville next week and they most likely will be in Chilly for the Day of Champions. That is a ticket worth getting. Zanesville is truly a class act. There kids compete hard and are very well versed in all aspects of the game.

Good luck to G.A. as they bounce back from this tough stretch. Had to give Coach Osborne some sleepness nights.

GO CAVS!!!

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I would like to get my tickets now for the day of champions, two of the best teams in the state. I like Chillicothes trap and Zanesville makes very few mistakes, I just can not tell which team is more well rounded. Both handle the ball well, both play good D and both shoot well as well as block shots. If I have to choose I thinkl I would lean torwards Zanesville, they have two kids who can take over a game.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

We seat about 2,200. Y'all c'mon up next Friday!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

ZV - You are funny, AND........

Smarter than the average bear!!!! I know that you will get that one!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Zanes-Vegas wrote:We seat about 2,200. Y'all c'mon up next Friday!

Zanes-Vegas,

How many tickets can the Cavs fans get. I am hearing conflicting stories on ticket and cannot confirm until Monday. The school sent us 50 tickets for the parents, but they got sold at the school. I have people begging. Do you guys have a policy of the number of tickets you will give a visiting school? I am sure this will be a tough ticket next week.

GO CAVS!!!

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

50 tickets out of 2200? that has to be a mistake

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

bronc21 wrote:50 tickets out of 2200? that has to be a mistake

No mistake Bronc. 50 not 500 or 250. The intent was to make sure the parents got tickets. Hopefully Z-Ville will send more early in the week. We are working on it. We heard from one source that no more were available, but another source said Z-Ville has tickets. The question is will they send us more. We are the ones that requested the first 50.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

well if not, they have to come back to chilli in the very near future :lol:

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

There should be tix available at the door, but have Rey call for more.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

hitch, you have a PM

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
maninthemiddle
Waterboy

Post by maninthemiddle »

for all of the fans coming to the Zanesville/Chillicothe game at the ville next week. Come early and bring an extra $5.00. The Zanesville baseball team is having an all you can eat Dominoes pizza night in the cafeteria starting at 5:30 to 7:00 p.m They would sure appreciate the support

bitbucket
Freshman Team

Post by bitbucket »

Suzie was told that there are no more tickets... No sense in driving all the way up there and not get into the gym.

If you build it, they will come
bleedpurple
Waterboy

Post by bleedpurple »

oldschoolblue wrote:Zanesville is a class act, there coaches dressed in sports coats and ties, there team is unbeleivable. There student section was great, sorry they were harrased a little by our AD. They scored at will and did not press. I saw OZ take out his 2 senior leaders and set them down beside of him and put his arms around both of them , He was smiling, I am sur he said to them that they gave it there all and that was probably one of the best teams that have ever came into our gym with one of the finest players.

Coach Oz is a class act... He coached when I played for Logan in the lat 80's

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

zanes

Post by tropicalbreeze »

I have been to both schools this year, and I believe Chillicothe will have a hard time matching the Zanesville home court advantage. Chillicothe will be walking into an atmosphere that they haven't seen in these two years. It'll be electric to say the least! I can't wait. Go Devils!

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Hard to believe we're out of tickets. I'll check early this week. 2,200 capacity.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

This game should be on TV so everyone can watch, nothing like being there but there will be a lot of people who want to watch but can not get there or get a ticket

Return to “Boys Basketball”