SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

I second that Bassmaster :lol:

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

My schedule says this game is Feb.2nd? :?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Eastern's schedule has been screwed up more than once this season, if memory recalls. So much for the work of their AD......... Who, BTW, has certainly taken a good share of criticism over the debacle with the girl's BB program. Will your AD even return next year?

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Eagle82 wrote:My schedule says this game is Feb.2nd? :?

The little pocket schedules are all messed up as are some of the others. :roll:

Flounder
Waterboy

Post by Flounder »

This games was to be played Feb 2, due to Jr High wrestling who I guess comes before A Senior night HIGH SCHOOL BB GAME at BHS took the gym that day. So this game has been moved at the last minute to the 22nd.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Bassmaster wrote:I'll take the Eagles in a close one.

I'd say thats a safe bet.

This is a VERY important game for Belpre coming off of the debacle at Warren, and with sectional seeding coming up...must win IMO. Belpre needs to go back to playing as a team like they did against Alexander. If they do they win this game, if they dont, then its hard to tell what will happen...Hopefully Loyland will be back. Lynch, Tate, and Sims have to step it up and work together...I say Belpre by about 6 in this one.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Bassmaster wrote:I'll take the Eagles in a close one.

hahaha...so, Eastern Eagles--or Golden Eagles?

I'll take a move and say Eastern

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I'd say the Eagles will stay in the game. They just seem to come up short at the end lately.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Collins is out for 3 weeks with mono and Coach Caldwell will be missing the game as well due to health problems so im seeing no win for Eastern in this one which will extend the losing streak to 9 games

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

classof86 wrote:Collins is out for 3 weeks with mono and Coach Caldwell will be missing the game as well due to health problems so im seeing no win for Eastern in this one which will extend the losing streak to 9 games

Not trying to put down any players, but I really don't think the loss of Collins will have much of an effect on the Eagles. I've heard Eastern will have Burrohs(sp?) back(missed the past couple or three games)--who plays good d, and is a good ball handler, so if Burrohs is back, they should be fine. But if he isn't, they could have a pretty short bench--which would cause some problems...Coach Caldwell on the other hand, I could see making a difference... BUT, I think I am still going to say Eastern in a VERY close one.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

I BELIVE IN THE EASTERN EAGLES they get on a run here turning it around in time 4 the tourny.

the thinker
otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Flounder wrote:This games was to be played Feb 2, due to Jr High wrestling who I guess comes before A Senior night HIGH SCHOOL BB GAME at BHS took the gym that day. So this game has been moved at the last minute to the 22nd.

That is not a fair statement and you know that!

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

otterslide wrote:
Flounder wrote:This games was to be played Feb 2, due to Jr High wrestling who I guess comes before A Senior night HIGH SCHOOL BB GAME at BHS took the gym that day. So this game has been moved at the last minute to the 22nd.

That is not a fair statement and you know that!

Let's not bring wrestling into this topic. You know we have done nothing wrong nor want to bring down basketball. I understand your feeling and you know mine. Alot of wrestlers support basketball and we don't want to start a conflict because of issues that happened last year within the administration. It is really unfortuate for both.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Dave Weber will do a good job filling in for Coach Caldwell. I think with everyone healthy and Coach Caldwell at the helm Belpre still gets the win.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I doubt that the game was moved at the last second. Also, there will be another night to have Senior Night.

Heres hoping that Belpre comes out with a win against Eastern so the naysayers will have one less thing to complain about. :roll:

bcnu
Freshman Team

Post by bcnu »

Not moved at the last minute,,,, I've known for almost 3 weeks,,,,

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Dave is filling in? He'll do good. Go Eagles, Eastern that is

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

4sporterEHS wrote:Dave is filling in? He'll do good. Go Eagles, Eastern that is

Yes. He's a great coach. I like to watch him work.

Return to “Boys Basketball”