fed vs eastern meigs

whatever
Waterboy

fed vs eastern meigs

Post by whatever »

eastern will come out and show what they have....i say eagles by 10....collins and burrougnhs still out but i heard they brought up the hendrix, pratt, carroll, baum, and connery kid so i say that made up for the two that are out

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

The Lancers just have too many horses for the young Eagles this year.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I hate to say it...but fed by about 20 if eastern plays like they have been:(

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Hmm..Waterford destroys Eastern. Fed Hock destroys Waterford.....

Lancers by 5 :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Orestes wrote:Hmm..Waterford destroys Eastern. Fed Hock destroys Waterford.....

Lancers by 5 :lol:

That's not a good way to compare teams(apples to apples) but you are probably right, only I expect a bigger margin of points.

lights out
Waterboy

Post by lights out »

The eagles dressing everyone in varsity are not ready for Fed Hock. Fed Hock has too many weapons. Check out Mikey on the boards and control Jake up front = disaster for the eagles. Fed Hock by 25.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

darn, I was attempting to be funny, but failed again. See, I was setting it up like I was going to predict a huge margin of victory for FH, but then said by 5 since FH barely beats a lot of teams. Hmm..I'm bad at this :(

:-D

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Orestes wrote:darn, I was attempting to be funny, but failed again. See, I was setting it up like I was going to predict a huge margin of victory for FH, but then said by 5 since FH barely beats a lot of teams. Hmm..I'm bad at this :(

:-D

I got it--and i laughed. haha...so not all is lost.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Federal needs to focus on their game Tuesday up at Hemlock, then they can start thinking about Eastern.

The Lancers don't need to get "High-Lifed"..... :lol:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Miller is horrible, I wouldnt worry to hard.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

throwitdown wrote:Miller is horrible, I wouldnt worry to hard.

See, that is definitely the thing Federal Hocking can't do. The best of teams get beat when they overlook their opponents. They should take the approach of one game at a time.

hillbilly
Waterboy

Post by hillbilly »

I can understand why coach caldwell brought some of the reserve players up, because we needed some bodies but, you cannot take the experience that collins and burroughs has and expect the freshman to play like them. they are seniors and have alot of experience and are hard to replace. i hope they get well enough to return by tournaments because we need them. Work hard EAGLES!!! You will find success!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Federal Hocking is a little banged up right now. I hope we can limp into Hemlock and get a win. Then we will see if we have enough gas in the tank for Eastern.

lancersfan
Waterboy

Post by lancersfan »

Little banged up right, think we still can win. Good Luck!!!!

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

a couple of years ago Federal Hocking won on a foul shot at the end at Miller than the year after that when Federal Hocking went to Miller they lost. So don't count Miller out of this game. Lancers will need to stay focused.

Billy Porter
Waterboy

Post by Billy Porter »

Road wins are tough. Especially in Perry or Meigs County. :lol:

As the Giants proved again last night, the team that's supposed to win often doesn't. Especially at the high school level. We lost to a very mediocre Meigs team last month down there and got a key player injured in the process.

I wish coach Vales wouldn't have let the boys cut the net down last Friday. I understand why he did with it being senior night and all, but we still have some unfinished business in the TVC.

This should be a lot of fun to watch.

JayKay
Riding the Bench

Post by JayKay »

Fed Hock needs to concentrate on beating Miller first. After a Miller win, they can focus on Eastern. I look for the boys to come away with two wins this week, but they have to play hard and stay focused. I think Coach Vales is doing a great job keeping the boys focused on one game at a time. They have to show up and play ball like they mean it tonight.

Fonzie
S

Re: fed vs eastern meigs

Post by Fonzie »

whatever wrote:eastern will come out and show what they have....i say eagles by 10....collins and burrougnhs still out but i heard they brought up the hendrix, pratt, carroll, baum, and connery kid so i say that made up for the two that are out

those kids are fine players and all, but you can only play 2 of them to make up the void at a time.......are any two of those players able to match with the two out?

lights out
Waterboy

Post by lights out »

whatever wrote:
eastern will come out and show what they have....i say eagles by 10....collins and burrougnhs still out but i heard they brought up the hendrix, pratt, carroll, baum, and connery kid so i say that made up for the two that are out

those kids are fine players and all, but you can only play 2 of them to make up the void at a time.......are any two of those players able to match with the two out?

Hendrix, Pratt, and Baum could easily fill the shoes left by the 2 seniors. I would of liked to of seen this move earlier in the season. However, keeping them on a winning JV squad as Freshman allows them to learn many intangibles that will carry over to their varsity careers.

JayKay
Riding the Bench

Post by JayKay »

It is a rare freshman that can step into the shoes of a seasoned varsity player and not miss a beat. It will be interesting to watch your freshman perform Friday night.

Return to “Boys Basketball”