Northwest vs West 2/5

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Northwest vs West 2/5

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

ive got northwest in this one they are starting to refocus and are looking for revenge. Mohawks by 15+

NWMohawks
Waterboy

Post by NWMohawks »

LEgend I have NW by 20, bet there will be a big turnout from both schools

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

West take this one by 3-8 points

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Northwest fans got a little out of hand at the last one from what I was told.
Hope it is an enjoyable game, not mean spirited. Congrats on the big win Northwest against Oak Hill!

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

I'll take Northwest by 18..I expect this to be a physical game for northwest because of what happened at west! NW is going to come out FIRED UP!!

GO MOHAWKS!!!!!!!

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Im telling you that West will come ready to play also, West is a very scary team to be even playing with no bench. They lost there 2 guard matt simpson and had to start a sophmore with no varsity time at waverly and they played a hard game and got the victory. This is gonna be a heated game and i can see it goning either way, but im gonna take West. All I say is Adena also better watch out in the tourny with Matt Simpson coming back and West playing some pretty good ball right now.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

If Northwest plays like they did agaisnt Oak Hill, they should win this one by 10+. However, I think West is a very talented team, and I look for them to have a good night. I'll say that this game will be within the 10 pt margin of victory for either team. Depends wholly on who wants it more. Good luck to both teams.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

NW is coming off a big, emotional win over OH last Friday night. The Mohawks will have to come out focused and ready to play for 32 minutes against West.

indian23
Waterboy

Post by indian23 »

Having simpson out is a pretty big burden on West, he's there best defensive player without question. But look for west to step it up in this game considering the conditions of the last game. The northwest fans got a little out of hand in the Simpson incident. Look for Boyce Jordan to have a big game. West by 7

local superstar
All State

One thing you can say about West, no matter how many things have tried to pull them down, they fight to the end and give it their all. NW took Simpson out so now if they do win, it will be without a West starter, so it won't mean as much to do it that way. Good luck West, hope you pull out the win again! Stay focused and don't let the Northwest fans ugly comments affect you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

local superstar wrote:One thing you can say about West, no matter how many things have tried to pull them down, they fight to the end and give it their all. NW took Simpson out so now if they do win, it will be without a West starter, so it won't mean as much to do it that way. Good luck West, hope you pull out the win again! Stay focused and don't let the Northwest fans ugly comments affect you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually simpson got rid of himself...he couldn't control his mouth and as a varsity basketball player you have to control your temper, no matter what the crowd say's to you, so don't blame northwest on the absence of simpson. :roll:

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

excuse me all time fan....But you are saying things that you have no idea what you are talking about! He ADMITTED saying something not like OTHER ppl we all know from NW. I give the kid a lot of credit for not lying like some did, especially ADULTS!! West is sooo ready for this game and so are all the fans from West!
I just think it is a sad thing when parents and adults have to spoil a childs game but oh well, at least we know that Simpson is more of an adult than your parents!
Good Luck West! You can do it!

Good Luck West!!!
Once a Sider...Always a Sider!!!

GO BENGALS!!!!!
GO BUCKS!!!!!
all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

it doesn't matter how the fan's act, 'most' fans do act stupid at games...but as a player you can't say anything to the crowd"PERIOD"-he should have just went to the locker room and he would still be playing!!!

bball_12
Waterboy

Post by bball_12 »

This game is going to be physical and fought for all the way through. At west northwest took a beating and got straight up screwed in the ot. West was verbally abusing the players with their cocky attitudes and the Northwest fans were trying to help their players by pumping them up.
Tough game, but i'm takin Northwest on this one.

bball_12
Waterboy

Post by bball_12 »

1fan,
your makin this sound like its a biddy ball game. Simpson ran his mouth the whole game to everyone. So, why would you defend someone who runs their mouth and gets in trouble for it?

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

And not every West player was verbally abusing the Northwest players. The Northwest crowd was getting carried away, suprise b.c it is usually the West fans, but it should be a hard fough game and im still saying West in a close one.

NWMohawks
Waterboy

Post by NWMohawks »

I will agree with alltime athlete that simpson got rid of himself, you mouth off to the other players and then during the entire game continuously tell the northwest fans F-U thats crap you can't expect the crowd to sit and not get PO'd.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

preach it NWMohawk. Now i wasnt in the gym when simpson cussed the crowd but like alltime athlete said simpson should have never said anything ignore it because if you dont your doing what the crowd wants you to and now he cant play

local superstar
All State

No one on here is justifying what he said but it is one thing for a crowd to get excited, it is another for just plain poor sportsmanship out of the crowd. Every crowd is guilty of it at some time or other, but not like this crowd was, it was unusually cruel and the refs should have addressed this during the game in my opinion. No ref saw or heard Simpson do anything either.....it was the NEXT day that this was brought up. So West did the proper thing and benched him.....my point is now that a NW fan made sure that happened, a win won't be near as sweet as it would be if West had their full team out there...maybe I'll show up and video the NW crowd this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, just hope both sets of fans are class acts and it is a good game....of course, I am rooting for West to pull this one off!!!! Good luck Senators!!!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

NW 64-51

Return to “Boys Basketball”