Meigs @ Vinton County 2/5

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Better get better sources or adjust your hearing aid Tressel, Meigs shot extremely well from the perimeter but the Vikes still prevailed by 20. Meigs has a great pool of talented long range shooters that will give others in the TVC problems as they mature. Nonetheless, congratulations to the Vikings for your outright TVC crown. Next stop, Wellston at home on Friday.

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

any final???

Senator Tressel
Riding the Bench

Post by Senator Tressel »

guess ill have to drop my source cuz my ears are good. lol.

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

has meigs earned some respect? i hope so. they gave vc all they wanted. no 2nd string let alone jv's. vc has the heart of a champion looked solid. i hope the rep the tvc in the state. i hope warren and athens take us as lightly as vinton cause we will send them home.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

"I do believe that if they wanted too, the Vikings could put one hundred points on the board."
Apparently they didn't WANT to tonight LOL. Sorry Hawkeye...couldn't resist. Just messing with you.

By the way, VC did put 100 on the board against Meigs in a game back in the mid 90's.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I like my CROW over an open fire glaze with hickory smoke barbecue sauce and sprig of parsley.

Meigs shot extremely well in the first half. The Vikings looked very flat on defense and sluggish on offense. Not making excuses, Meigs played great and they will be a team to reckon with next season.

By the way, the highest scoring game for VC is 103 done three times; Meigs 1968, Meigs 1994 and Nelsonville-York 2008.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings on their fourth TVC-Ohio Championship in five years.

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

hawkeye that crow probably taste good served in a brass cup. i would take being wrong if it got meigs the title. congrats and enjoy i hear it tastes like chicken :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”