PointerFan02
Freshman Team

South Point vs. Ironton - 2/15/08

Post by PointerFan02 »

What are your thoughts?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Ironton is playing some very good ball right and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tigers get the upset.

Good luck to both, but.......

GO TIGERS!!!! :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Who can give me some stats on the 20-0 Pointers???

starters........
height..........
PPG Avg.......
Non starters..

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

The POINTERS can definitely win if they have a solid game. It will have to be a team effort, but thats how they have been playing lately. I hope the seniors step up and I hope Mayo has an awesome game.

GO POINTERS!!!! Lets make it 21-0!!!

Yeah and I bet everyone in Wheelersburg is praying that Ironton wins. And we all know why!!! :-D (that statement is meant to be taken light heartedly...just teasing around is all)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

after our game at South Point , I am also saying GO TIGERS!!

anyone of you students just go tell your Principle, that biggdowgg said this...he will explain 8) ;-) :lol:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

buckeye221 wrote:The POINTERS can definitely win if they have a solid game. It will have to be a team effort, but thats how they have been playing lately. I hope the seniors step up and I hope Mayo has an awesome game.

GO POINTERS!!!! Lets make it 21-0!!!

Yeah and I bet everyone in Wheelersburg is praying that Ironton wins. And we all know why!!! :-D (that statement is meant to be taken light heartedly...just teasing around is all)

Burg and SP can't even meet until the regional finals and there is still alot of ball to be played by then. Be careful what you wish for. This Ironton team knows how to win big games come tourney time. It has been a few years since they haven't made it to the Convo and they will be hungry.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

This will definetly be a tough game for Ironton.Being a underdog is a good thing sometimes...The pressure is on South Point seeing how they are undefeated.They don't want to end up like the Patriots.

Go Tigers

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

I think being an underdog definitely can be an advantage....haha its like the NY Giants have given all underdogs the hope this year huh?

South Point is definitely hungry to get back to the convo and really the whole community and school is too. Gotta love the 6th man.

Best of luck to both...I hope its a well played and exciting game. GO POINTERS!!!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Good luck Tigers against the Pointers. Look for it to be a great game.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Good Luck Pointers!

(One upset per year is all that is allowed) :lol:

Thunderbutt
Waterboy

Post by Thunderbutt »

Well I thought Rock Hill could pull it out but unfortunately that didn't happen so all I can say now is go POINTERS!!!!! BEAT THE "TIGGERS".

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Thunderbutt wrote:Well I thought Rock Hill could pull it out but unfortunately that didn't happen so all I can say now is go POINTERS!!!!! BEAT THE "TIGGERS".

Hay, Funderbutt....It's Tigers!!!! You trying to sound like Paladin :?:

Go Tigers!!!!

IHSTiger81
Riding the Bench

Post by IHSTiger81 »

ghostwriter wrote:
Thunderbutt wrote:Well I thought Rock Hill could pull it out but unfortunately that didn't happen so all I can say now is go POINTERS!!!!! BEAT THE "TIGGERS".

Go Tigers!!!!

I'm sure it's a typo....probably watery eyes from the "sour grapes."

Thunderbutt
Waterboy

Post by Thunderbutt »

You know it's hard to beat 6 guys on the floor (Lafon) let alone at 1 point there was 7.

Be Careful Pointers keep your eye on that. They got by with it last night so who's to say what they will try when you all play them.

But you Pointers know how Lafon is...so go get him!!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Good Luck to the Tigers.

IHSTiger81
Riding the Bench

Post by IHSTiger81 »

Since you're counting, at more than one point Rock Hill had 8 on the floor. Three coaches off the bench, on the floor, several times. Just out of curiosity, were you even at the game?

IHSTiger81
Riding the Bench

Post by IHSTiger81 »

Thunderbutt wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:

Go Tigers!!!!

No I am not just can't use the word that I would like to so thought Tiggers was close enough

Really???? And what has this group of PLAYERS done to you to warrant that?

IHSTiger81
Riding the Bench

Post by IHSTiger81 »

GO TIGERS!!!!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

IHSTiger81 wrote:Since you're counting, at more than one point Rock Hill had 8 on the floor. Three coaches off the bench, on the floor, several times. Just out of curiosity, were you even at the game?

If you go back and read one of their posts, they said they would be rooting for the Hill from home....so I would say not.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

There were 6 players on the floor for 3 seconds and someone thinks that was an advantage? Wow! I'm sure those 3 seconds were spent trying to get that extra player off the floor.

Return to “Boys Basketball”