tumblingtrio
Waterboy

South Gallia vs Waterford

Post by tumblingtrio »

Should be a fun game

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Like to see SG pull out a win, when is this game?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Looks like SG and waterford are going to meet for the second year in a row in the extra season. The wildcats came out on top last year as underdogs lets see if the Rebels can return the favor!

REBELS by 15 in an upset!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Let's keep the wins a coming.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Well your up past your bedtime bettis!

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Having seen both teams play I'm going with South Gallia in a close one. If they push the ball up the floor and make Waterfords big kid have to worry about just running the floor they win. Also I think that pressure on Waterford guards will help.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

If the Rebels play the Wildcats like Eastern did last week they will get the win. Cunningham is still pretty strong on the boards and doesn't seem to get many fouls called on him for being over the back on rebounds.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Waterford by about 15

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

If waterford comes out and plays like they are capable I see the cats taking this one by about 15-20.

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

Waterford should win this game by 10+. SG just isnt as good, its as simple as that. However, if the "attitudes" on Waterford get in the way who knows. But based on who has the more talented ball team Ill have to say the Cats.

Waterford 56
SG 42

Joe Strummer
Freshman Team

Post by Joe Strummer »

A sign in the SG gym says "hard work beats talent when talent stops working hard", which sums up their approach to the game; would not count them out.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Strahler needs to keep playing well, and Cunningham and Hendershot need to step up and play like they are capable.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

throwitdown wrote:Strahler needs to keep playing well, and Cunningham and Hendershot need to step up and play like they are capable.

Strahler? He's not a starter is he? Just kidding ya TID...

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

G W McLintock wrote:
throwitdown wrote:Strahler needs to keep playing well, and Cunningham and Hendershot need to step up and play like they are capable.

Strahler? He's not a starter is he? Just kidding ya TID...

Strahler isnt a starter but he's been playing like he should be the last couple games. Him and Hoge have been playing very good ball lately, and Lang has played better the last couple games as well. Hendershot, Cunningham, and Hendershot need to play like they were a few weeks ago though.

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

Waterford needs to keep thier Technical Fouls down!!!!

Tip to South Gallia:

Take the worst player on your team, Start him, and have him foul that Cunningham boy the first five times he touches the ball, And I mean hard. Game over for him, Cunningham that is.

Whoever said, "It's not wether you win or lose, it's how you play the game," was a
LOSER!!
BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

RANDOMGUY wrote:Waterford needs to keep thier Technical Fouls down!!!!

Tip to South Gallia:

Take the worst player on your team, Start him, and have him foul that Cunningham boy the first five times he touches the ball, And I mean hard. Game over for him, Cunningham that is.

This is very funny!!! The best part is it is very, very true. However, the Cats should win this game easily even without Cunningham.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

No Cunningham = Rebel victory. I've seen both teams play several times and when the big guy is on the bench the Wildcats are not the same team.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:Waterford should win this game by 10+. SG just isnt as good, its as simple as that.

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:However, the Cats should win this game easily even without Cunningham.

It looks like this dude isn't giving us any chance to win.

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

friday_nite_fan wrote:
BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:Waterford should win this game by 10+. SG just isnt as good, its as simple as that.

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:However, the Cats should win this game easily even without Cunningham.

It looks like this dude isn't giving us any chance to win.

Im not. I called the upset last year aswell. SG just doesnt have the guns in this one. If im wrong Ill be the 1st to give congrats to SG. However, I dont see crow on any menu.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

RandomGuy - Once again, you are killin me!!!!!!!!!

He's absolutely right, I'm afraid..........

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “Boys Basketball”