Waterford

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Re: Waterford

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

throwitdown wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:
throwitdown wrote:I would pay to see a worthington christian-chillicothe matchup.

Chilli would destroy WC :!:

I doubt anybody would destroy WC. Well maybe the Lakers. Are you saying that because you're from Vinton County? Chilli is real solid no doubt, but VC just played a terrible game that night. If they played a good ball game, and hit their shots it would be a 10-20 pt game. Chilli would not destroy WC.

No Im not, i graduated from SG a few years ago. It was just my thought if that game did happen.

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

enigmaax wrote:
bleacherballer wrote:Random Guy I am sick of listening to ignorant self! From what i seen you think that you know everything about everysport and i am sick of listening to it, and i am sure that other posters are also sick of listenig to it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think in this situation you might want to change your user name to
*educated-ediot* for all of the right reasons!!!!

What was it about random guy's post that sent you off?

Randomguy - I actually agree with most of what you said, especially in your last post. It isn't deragatory to say that someone put in more time - we all have priorities. And when all else is equal, the person who works the hardest typically comes out on top.

Typically when reality is inserted into an emotionally charged vendetta against specific people the rationalist is attacked for not agreeing with rants. I would have to say that bleacherballer had a kid on Waterford's team, and is blaming the coaches for his kid's lack of success. ie playing time, substitutions, offensive strategy, etc.

Yours truly,
educated-ediot

bleacherballer
Waterboy

Post by bleacherballer »

RANDOMGUY The first thing you had ought to do is come watch these guy's coach,and I use that word(coach)lightly. Self explanatory!!!
Second of all you need to spell IDIOT it is not spell ediot,do you know how to spell coach? It takes more than just letters to be one. IF your a coach you should have already knew that.

warriiorfan
Freshman Team

Post by warriiorfan »

This is hilarious! :lol: bleacherballer, on my screen, your previous post showed at least 3 mis-spellings including 'ediot'!?! Funny when you point that one finger, several are pointing right back at you!

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

bleacherballer wrote:Random Guy I am sick of listening to ignorant self! From what i seen you think that you know everything about everysport and i am sick of listening to it, and i am sure that other posters are also sick of listenig to it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think in this situation you might want to change your user name to
*educated-ediot* for all of the right reasons!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :?: :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

I agree Warrior fan.

Return to “Boys Basketball”