Does Chesapeake have a New Head Coach????

ghostwriter
Varsity

Does Chesapeake have a New Head Coach????

Post by ghostwriter »

If it's true....Congratulations!!!! He will make you a good Coach....And, Welcome Home....

conehead
Freshman Team

Re: Does Chesapeake have a New Head Coach????

Post by conehead »

Are you serious? That's a new one to me. If it is true, why'd they get rid of Davis? I thought he did a great job with the guys.

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

Rumors, Rumors, that is hilarious, Coach Davis is here to stay.

job 2:10
Waterboy

Post by job 2:10 »

Where in the world did this come from?????

Winchell
JV Team

Post by Winchell »

They may be thinking that J.R. Clark was the head coach.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

No, Chris Barnes is not a coach....He has been hired as a Social Studies teacher....He would make Coach Davis a good Assistance....

Your getting to fine Basketball players and the youngest is the better of the two....

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Actually there are three sons ..... I think it would be hard to say which is the better ball player as each has their own strengths and the youngest is still developing . They all three are great kids on and off the Court. Congrats to the Peake and the Barnes' if this works out !!!!
Last edited by Bleachrbum on Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I think I should clear this whole thing up some. This is not a done deal that they are moving back. I talked with Chris and his wife last night and he said there are things that have to be completed before all of this can happen. They would very much like to return to the area but so much has to be done before they can do it. After talking with the Barnes, it is easy to understand what he is saying.

I understand from Chris that the oldest son is recovering from a torn ACL. Prayers go out to him for a quick and successful recovery. This is not an easy injury to overcome.

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

ghostwriter wrote:If it's true....Congratulations!!!! He will make you a good Coach....And, Welcome Home....

If this does work out for him, This will really bring a lot of excitement back to chesapeake basketball and the addition of the Barnes boy's talent could make a big diffrence in playoff appearance's. Best of luck to coach Barnes

Return to “Boys Basketball”