X GA Blue Angel Coach Lands New Coaching Job.

BBallin fool
SEOP

X GA Blue Angel Coach Lands New Coaching Job.

Post by BBallin fool »

Coach Duane Estep is the new boys Head Coach at Riverside High School, Out of Charleston WVA.They finish 2-2 today at the Rio Grande shootout with 6 players 1 Fr, 4 Soph. 1 Sr.In my book you was always a class act. Good to see you!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

boogerred
All State

Re: X GA Blue Angel Coach Lands New Coaching Job.

Post by boogerred »

Good Luck Coach Estep.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good luck coach Estep! Is you former assistant at Gallia Academy going with him as an assistant? They make a good team together!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

RV Job is still open??? Right ? Ellcessor is the man for the job!!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Would like to see him get an interview!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

yep :mrgreen:

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

I agree with that totally, I coached a little team with Elcessor several years ago and in the process of coaching I learned alot about a game i grew up playing. I also learned alot about coaching. E is a great x's and o's coach but is equally good at handling the complete job of coaching. His experience around the game and his desire to achieve his goals is unmatched by any coach I have ever been around. His only downfall is that he hates to lose and is very competitive which for a coach are not downfalls. Why he was overlooked for the GA job is beyond me, he would do a great job with the boys team at GA as well.

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Though it looks like the job may still be awarded to Mr. Estep, this story was in yesterday's Charleston Daily Mail:

"Coach's Employment Status Splits School Board"

http://dailymail.com/Sports/200806230123

angel1angel
Waterboy

Post by angel1angel »

Thanks BBallin Fool,

I miss all the gals at GAHS and the parents...I have been keeping close track on the gals since I left...I got to see Britt Elliott and Joan Sojka while I was there as well...it was really good to see you there as well...I consider you a friend indeed...AAU, summer baseball, football, and vacations have made it difficult to get things going this summer at RHS...they haven't really ever had a summer program there, we are changing that as well...tell everyone in Blue Angel country hello and we miss them...Go Angels!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

congrats Coach, I know that was tough to read but principles finally pays off over politics....It couldnt of happened to a better person, and look forward to the upcoming season.
Why do board members that really know nothing about the game of bb cause so much trouble.
J chipwood..thanks for the comments..Thats was a great year to coach a very talented bunch of kids

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

man he must have some charisma girls job to head boys congrats :mrgreen: and no i am not slamming :arrow:

Return to “Boys Basketball”