Warren Graduate Eric Coffman

tribetime
Freshman Team

Warren Graduate Eric Coffman

Post by tribetime »

Just heard that Eric Coffman was in a jet ski accident today at Myrtle Beach and was life flighted to the hospital in very bad shape. Eric played basketball for a couple years and football at Warren around 2003-05 and comes from a family with many many Warren sports ties. Please pray for him and the family.

tribetime
Freshman Team

Re: Warren Graduate Eric Coffman

Post by tribetime »

As of late last night Eric was doing much better and is expected to make a full recovery. I heard that they pumped quite a bit of water from his lungs. I still don't know many details but he is supposed to be ok. Thanks for your concern.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... that's great news - that Eric will make a complete recovery ... when I read the first post earlier today my heart dropped into my stomach ... Eric is a great kid/young man - wishing him a full, quick recovery from those of us here in the Land of the Purple ... our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family ...

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

One of those worst case scenerios that rather miraculously turns out to be a alright. I guess they thought he was a goner when they first found him in the water. What Eric's family went through in those moments . . . wow. But, as Tribetime indicated, he's doing well now. I guess one of his first comments was something like, "This is going to be a big bill." Funny, I don't think his parents were thinking about that quite yet . . .

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

That is great news that Eric Is going to make a full recovery. All of Warrior Nation is praying for him.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

glad he's gonna be alright good to hear...

Judge Smales
Freshman Team

Post by Judge Smales »

That's great news! Prayers from Ironmen Country for a full and speedy recovery! :aaaaa59

Return to “Boys Basketball”