POPCORN

bystander
Riding the Bench

POPCORN

Post by bystander »

overheard a recent interesting conversation----which concession in SOC has the best popcorn ??? ---I say hands down EASTERN EAGLES---Beaver, Pike Co.

WHATS YOUR OPINION???

california kid
Varsity

Re: POPCORN

Post by california kid »

western does its almost worth the drive from the furnace :122245

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

Eastern!

My mouth starts watering as soon as I smell it and it won't stop until I get some! :-D

california kid
Varsity

Post by california kid »

haven't had easterns probably should try it

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

nice post i like to see the lighter side of sports and i have worked concession at western thats some hot popcorn lol

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

IDK? about popcorn but I heard symsvalley had the best selectioin of candybars thats just as important

bystander
Riding the Bench

Post by bystander »

ignert--are you one of those guys or gals who doesn't appreciate the lighter, fun, and humurous side of things???

if its a waste of time--then why waste your time replying??? move on to something more interesting and let this one go

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... when River Valley was still a member of the SEOAL THEY had the best Popcorn in the league - great stuff AND they delivered! didn't even have to leave your seat to get it - THAT'S service right there ...

ignert - popcorn... concessions ARE important to us cheap seat folks!!! heck I wouldn't be able to keep "napkin stats" without the folks in those concession stands around Southern/Southeastern Ohio LOL ...

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

No one else wants to talk popcorn? :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i like the popcorn at oak hill. i look forward to the burg playin at oak hill every year just for the popcorn

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

hammerdown wrote:
bystander wrote:ignert--are you one of those guys or gals who doesn't appreciate the lighter, fun, and humurous side of things???

if its a waste of time--then why waste your time replying??? move on to something more interesting and let this one go

he/she is a bitter person. :122245

they must have had a BAAAD experience with popcorn somewhere... maybe the concesion was out when they wanted it!! :lol:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I don't know about popcorn but Portsmouth when they had the split concession at the old gym had the best nachos than anyone else around here.

Return to “Boys Basketball”