West Liberty Hilltoppers and Beau Justice

Rodeo1
Varsity

West Liberty Hilltoppers and Beau Justice

Post by Rodeo1 »

The Hilltoppers have won the ncaa d2 atlantic regional tour.ey and have advanced to the elite eight next Wednesday at 3:30.congrats.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: West Liberty Hilltoppers and Beau Justice

Post by Ironman92 »

Nice!

His brother just finished his successful career at D2 Valdosta St going over 1,000 in just two years and was 1st team all-conference.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Yep, he did well. Beau didnt start but he did play in most if not all the games. I think he scored in all his games I do believe. His defence really picked up.were proud of both here in Peebles.Treg Setty also from here also scored a career high 30 points tonight for OU vs Albany tonite in the Colleage invitational tourney.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Beau is a player!! congrats , good to see local kids playing at the next level...Kretzer <spell from Waverly was on the big stage yesterday playing against the Buckeyes and Austin Loop from south Webster has had some big games for Marshal as well.....I know their is others as well...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

biggdowgg wrote:Beau is a player!! congrats , good to see local kids playing at the next level...Kretzer <spell from Waverly was on the big stage yesterday playing against the Buckeyes and Austin Loop from south Webster has had some big games for Marshal as well.....I know their is others as well...
Colt Chapman of Jackson starting for Pikeville in their NAIA tournament. Over 1,000 points, national championship etc.

Return to “Boys Basketball”