12-23 Meigs @ Wahama

tortilla2
Waterboy

12-23 Meigs @ Wahama

Post by tortilla2 »

Does Meigs get their first win of the season on Friday night?

The Little General
Riding the Bench

Re: 12-23 Meigs @ Wahama

Post by The Little General »

tortilla2 wrote:Does Meigs get their first win of the season on Friday night?
Not a chance in the world. No way you come into our house and get anything other than a whuppin. Better keep that mediocre program on the other side of the bridge.

marauder_pride
Waterboy

Post by marauder_pride »

first of all, we dont know who is gonna win, guess we will find out Friday night now wont we? so just keep talking about Meigs saying your gonna kick our butt,

tortilla2
Waterboy

Post by tortilla2 »

marauder_pride wrote:first of all, we dont know who is gonna win, guess we will find out Friday night now wont we? so just keep talking about Meigs saying your gonna kick our butt,
Agreed.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Meigs will win

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

Meigs might win in the meaningless game they play against wahama. But we are gonna absolutely whup them in football next year.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Yea and this is basketball season and this could be a big turning point for Meigs if they win

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

The Little General wrote:
Not a chance in the world. No way you come into our house and get anything other than a whuppin. Better keep that mediocre program on the other side of the bridge.
Wahama has a horrible basketball program. Worst team in the hocking.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Rebels on 3 wrote:
The Little General wrote:
Wahama has a horrible basketball program. Worst team in the hocking.
They will beat Trimble, at least at Wahama they will. Depends on what bunch the AD hires to ref the game at Trimble whether they can win at the Dungeon. Will Wahama's principal be making the trip to Glouster this year? If I remember right he was showered with kindness and gifts on his last visit. :lol:

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Just make sure the refs don't have wahama shirts on under those stripes

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Listen live on Retro 92.1 FM and online at www.wyvk.com.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Me and Scotty Dale are doing this game. The winner is yet to be determined by the size of the booster paycheck presented to us later.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

Meigs gets their first win! Too many athletes.
6 point win

johnny ringo
Freshman Team

Post by johnny ringo »

Rvbballdude wrote:Meigs gets their first win! Too many athletes.
6 point win
rvbballdude,

did you just put MEIGS and TOO MANY ATHLETES in the same sentence???? I am truly flabberghasted!

drunkone
Riding the Bench

Post by drunkone »

I am gonna hit a few of the bars in Pomeroy before I roll on in to Mason. What places are still open?

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

johnny ringo wrote:
Rvbballdude wrote:Meigs gets their first win! Too many athletes.
6 point win
rvbballdude,

did you just put MEIGS and TOO MANY ATHLETES in the same sentence???? I am truly flabberghasted!
You know it's pretty sad that you put down kids from Meigs when they are kids that you are a major role in their development at the grade school level. Yes people know who you are Ringo!!!

johnny ringo
Freshman Team

Post by johnny ringo »

coach k,

I was simply saying that the meigs team is FAR FROM ATHLETIC. not really a put down, just a fact. they play hard but they certainly are not athletic. Also, please dont mistakenly announce that i had anything to do with coaching these kids in elementary school! I certainly dont want to be burdened with the blame for these kids SEVERELY lacking in basic fundamentals. By the way, didnt you coach biddy league??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

johnny ringo wrote:coach k,

I was simply saying that the meigs team is FAR FROM ATHLETIC. not really a put down, just a fact. they play hard but they certainly are not athletic. Also, please dont mistakenly announce that i had anything to do with coaching these kids in elementary school! I certainly dont want to be burdened with the blame for these kids SEVERELY lacking in basic fundamentals. By the way, didnt you coach biddy league??? :oops: :oops: :oops:
I didn't say you coached them, I said you are a big part of their life going through the Elementary level since you are top dog...You are saying they aren't talented, you have said it about kids from River Valley....look at all your posts that are negative about the KIDS.

And yes I coached Biddy League a few years ago. And in span of Coaching for 4 years, I took EVERY team to the Championship game. 2 of those teams won the Championship.My last year We won 3 Championships all together. Oh and of those boys I have coached 2 are starters for Southern Varsity now, 2 are starters for Meigs Varsity....On the Freshmen Team there are 3 boys that I coached that are starters. And as you know the 6th Grade team that I had as 4th graders are doing a spectacular job in the Hocking League.

Did these kids go to Championships and are Starters now because of my Coaching? Absolutely Not, they are where they are because they are TALENTED kids. You can go ahead and say that they only went to the Championship at the biddy league level because of the lack of competition we faced....But was it the kids or coaches fault we were in a league with that set competition. I'm glad someone stepped up and has taken the kids into consideration and entered them in the Hocking League to face the competition we will be facing in Middle/High School....If I'm thinking correctly, SOMEONE was against that?

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

I believe Meigs will win this. If Smith stays out of foul trouble they should hand Wahame the loss fairly easy. I'll take the Marauders 64-51

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Meigs does have a lot of athletes, some of which never see the floor.

Return to “Boys Basketball”