Who is the best team in TVC hocking?

?whoknows?
Waterboy

Who is the best team in TVC hocking?

Post by ?whoknows? »

any thoughts?

classof86
All State

Re: Who is the best team in TVC hocking?

Post by classof86 »

Have to go with Eastern, Lynch will be back in November and will be in the running for player of the year, he will have a very solid group around him with Johnson and Pierce down low, and with Winebrenner, hendrix,pratt,carroll running along with lynch they should be very tough...Waterford will be tough, so will Southern, Federal Hocking, and Trimble will be okay..You never know with high school sports, but with Howie at the realm of this very young,quick, and talented Eastern team you better not count them out..Im not saying they will be undefeated or anything like that but I do predict them to win the league

?whoknows?
Waterboy

Post by ?whoknows? »

no, fed has the TVC title in the bag

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

fed will win the state this year. :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

Ricky Gemstone
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Gemstone »

They probably have a better chance than Trimble.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Just by reading posts on this site, it looks like Fed Hock, Southern, Eastern and Waterford will all go undefeated this year. The league must have switched some schedules up so these teams don't have to play each other. 4 undefeated league champions! WOW Timmy, is all I can say. Hopefully the state will work it so those 4 teams can all enter the tournament in different divisions. Then we would have an unprecedented 4 state champions in one league. Again, WOW Timmy!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

i actually just siad that I wasnt saying Eastern was going to go undefeated now didnt I

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

I like how your thoughts come out the same every year trimble will be near the bottom :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys

Buckeyefan106
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyefan106 »

:122245 Nelsonville York!!!!!! :122245

The Trimble Guy
Waterboy

Post by The Trimble Guy »

The Tomcats will be at the top this year

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Stood beside the 6'11" 250lb foreign player Friday night before the playoff game. Man is he huge! I am 6'2" 220. He makes me look tiny. WOW! I say good luck muscling this guy out of the lane. Anywho, hows basketball season going for all you other TVC teams? :mrgreen: We're still plugging away on the gridiron up here. I think ole Koondogger is getting ancy, wanting to get the bball season started, but coach Faires just keeps winning. :122245

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

So, I smell bad, do you having nothing to say about basketball so you keep harping on football, who cares what your football team is doing, this is basketball, and obviously your team won't be able to hang with the good teams, regardless of how big your new kid is. Go to the football forum.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

GGI, sorry your football team is now in basketball season. Ours is still playing football. BTW I did say something about basketball. Did you not read it? I wished you good luck handling the BIG Serb. Our basketball season will win more games than our football team this year. Will yours? Of course our football team won more than 2 games. :122245

Coach Koondogger will have'em ready. This is time for all the players that are not on the football team to get good practice time in. We think this is a positive, not a negative. So grouse around and act like you are not envious of our football success if you want. We wish you nothing but the best though.

Oh yeh, did I ask you how basketball is treating you? And tell you we are still plugging away on the gridiron up here? That dang football team just keeps winning. :122249

vbsb09
Waterboy

Post by vbsb09 »

koondogger... hahah. you're quite the funny one.

but fed def is gonna be strong, they have smith, stanley, thompson, clark, torrence. they are fast.

eastern will be tough too. lynch will def run the team again this year. with help from winebrenner, and johnson.

trimble better be ready for a big upset.

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

trimble will be ready to beat fed and trimble also has alot of speed with russell,dunlap,reitano,mulford and love the quickest gaurds around

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Doesn't Waterford have the big kid again this year :?: How will he match up with the White Russian :?:

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

Yeah Cunningham is back at Waterford this year.
He should match up against this kid good, Cunningham is a proven good player and this kid doesn't sound that great except for his height and he is really weak, which is something Cunningham can't take advantage of and usually does

Return to “Boys Basketball”