FAN SPITS IN REFS FACE AT CHESAPEAKE vs SOUTHPOINT GAME

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

FAN SPITS IN REFS FACE AT CHESAPEAKE vs SOUTHPOINT GAME

Post by FHSstudentsection »

is it true that a fan was removed from the game and spit in the refs face?

*unofficial info*

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Re: FAN SPITS IN REFS FACE AT CHESAPEAKE vs SOUTHPOINT GAME

girls game**

SP Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by SP Fan »

A fan on the visitor's side was removed from the SP gym during the girls' game last night. I didn't see what happened though so I don't know whether he spit in the ref's face or not. This is the first I heard of that happening.

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

i know a few people that were at the game that said they thought they saw it and the ref said he was going to press charges...

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

I was at the game but don't know about the spitting. I do know that I've been to every Chesapeake girls game the last several years and have never seen this fan at any game. He does not represent Chesapeake in any way and I hope the ref does press charges if he was spit on. There's no reason for that kind of behavior.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I was there and and saw them ask him to leave.......Someone I am sure knows who this guy is. ..... white guy with brown dreadlocks half way down his back, kinda on the chubby side......should be easy to spot if he shows up at another game LOL what a jerk maybe not a regular at Peake games but was sitting on their side and not really off to himself ....can't believe he just walked in to see a game?????

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Only thing needs pressed is his face in the concrete...

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

He's one of the player's family members--uncle or cousin or something. I go to most girls games and have never seen him before and I hope I never do again. He does not represent Chesapeake fans in any way. Apologies from the Peake.

Oh, and FHSstudentsection, stop trying to start something on the boys forum about a girls game that you weren't at. With your username, we all know what you're trying to do ;-)

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

well if i was there i wouldn't have to ask now would i. but i guess a high schooler cant be curious.i should prolly change my name

p.s. if i was starting something i would of taken alot more aggressive approach like " nasty chesapeake fan spits on ref after classless ejection" but i didnt.

heard ruffner had 1,000 points. good job!

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

If you were curious about what happened in a GIRLS game, one would think that you would post in the GIRLS forum or at least specify that it was the girls game in the title, especially since Chesapeake boys played South Point tonight, too. But I guess that's just me...

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

fun facts: i posted it around 2 o'clock yesterday which would refer to night before. i forgot it in the title and noticed and posted it as a comment. and have u ever been on the girls forum? i sure havent and wouldnt expect any info from it.. i have seen many curious viewers post about girls games on boys forum.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

Charlie Rose was the fan ejected from the South Point game Thursday night.

Return to “Boys Basketball”