Belpre@Meigs 12/5

Eaglepapaw
S

Belpre@Meigs 12/5

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Good luck Eagles,it will be a great start to the season if we can come out with a win at Meigs.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Re: Belpre@Meigs 12/5

Post by Prodigy »

I heard that Belpres markie tate is ineligible for the first half of the season, any truth to this? If so, Belpre could have a long first part of the season.

Steel Reserve
Riding the Bench

Post by Steel Reserve »

With or without Tate, I see Meigs winning this game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Tates playing

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

This should be a good game, both teams are very quick, tall, and athletic..Ill have to go with Meigs in a close one

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

Meigs will win...Belpre looked like they didnt wanna even be at the preview last friday...they didnt even know which color uniforms to wear...thats why im taking meigs by a few

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

Belpre always seems to struggle at meigs, i dont know what it is....With tate playing, it will be a battle between tate and clay bolin. With that said, i say belpre wins in an ugly, first game. 45-40

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

Clay Bolin isnt playing...so it will be a battle between Tate and (Smith, Hill, Well, Davis, Hutton,and Cameron Bolin)

Yea...i think im taking meigs

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

When is Clay Bolin going to be back?

Meigs is a different team with him on the floor. This will be a close one with him not playing.

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

A couple weeks...had surgery on his wrist...be back and ready to play sooner than many think

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

actually it will be Smith, Hill, Well, Davis, Hutton and Bolin vs. Tate, Loyland, Waderker (who ate meigs up last year on the defensive side of the ball), Watkins, Azar, Slattery and Eaton...yeah i think im taking Belpre.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Prodigy wrote:actually it will be Smith, Hill, Well, Davis, Hutton and Bolin vs. Tate, Loyland, Waderker (who ate meigs up last year on the defensive side of the ball), Watkins, Azar, Slattery and Eaton...yeah i think im taking Belpre.

Slattery & Eaton? What about Parsons,Campbell,Leasure and Miller.They could all see as much or more playing time than Slattery and Eaton

SeoBasketballFan
Waterboy

Post by SeoBasketballFan »

I will take meigs in a good hard fought game.Belpre has talent but didnt seem to care for each other very much on the court together so i will take ewing and the boys from meigs by about 5 to 7. Meigs plays 4 guards in Smith, Cam Bolin, Gabe Hill, and Jacob Well which is hard for a team to match up with. They Play fast and shoot the ball well. i See meigs coming out on top.......Even Better though when the other Bolin gets back, the kid can flat out play...Good Luck Meigs :!:

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

Prodigy wrote:actually it will be Smith, Hill, Well, Davis, Hutton and Bolin vs. Tate, Loyland, Waderker (who ate meigs up last year on the defensive side of the ball), Watkins, Azar, Slattery and Eaton...yeah i think im taking Belpre.

well i have only heard of tate and loyland...so yea...im stickin with meigs

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

Eaglepapaw wrote:

Slattery & Eaton? What about Parsons,Campbell,Leasure and Miller.They could all see as much or more playing time than Slattery and Eaton

yea...still stickin with meigs

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

I look for Belpre to pull off an upset in this one. Without Bolin playing Belpre has the athletes to compete with Meigs and their depth will be the difference in this one if Plummer uses the right players and rotations.Belpre in a close one by 6

belpreboy92
Freshman Team

Post by belpreboy92 »

Belpre will win this one. Meigs is quick but Belpre will find a way to win. Last year at Meigs Belpre had two players with over 20 pts. Tate had 24, and I think Sims had 21. Then when they came to Belpre Freshman Watkins had 20. Sims is gone but Watkins, and Tate are still there. Plus Loyland, and Azar could score 20 on any give night.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

I have only heard of Well....so yeah....im sticking with Belpre...but in a very close game, coaching will keep Meigs in this game, Ewing is a better coach than Plummer. But, Belpre has too much talent and depth for Meigs. I am sticking with my prediction of 45-40 in Belpres favor.

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

Prodigy wrote:I have only heard of Well....so yeah....im sticking with Belpre...but in a very close game, coaching will keep Meigs in this game, Ewing is a better coach than Plummer. But, Belpre has too much talent and depth for Meigs. I am sticking with my prediction of 45-40 in Belpres favor.

You obviously haven't seen a Meigs sporting event in the past 3 years.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

You obviously didnt see Belpre play last year. Erik Waderker had 6 steals against Meigs in the game at Meigs, then when Meigs came to Belpre, Tyler Watkins had 20 points. I have heard of Well and Cam Bolin. Well and Cam Bolin both had good games at Belpre last year. Other games i saw Meigs play, Clay Bolin lead the team in almost every statistical category. And i am not talking about other sports, i am talking about basketball. But if you wanted to get into other sports, by saying i havent seen a meigs sporting event, Watkins and Azar both started on the baseball team last year, Azar has started the pasdt 2 years, Watkins and Waderker are both 2 year letterman in football, and both started last season in basketball at some point, and they are only sophomores.

Return to “Boys Basketball”