Miller is an improved team!

midgetssuck
Waterboy

Miller is an improved team!

Post by midgetssuck »

seems like no one has paid any attention to the kids that have came through middle school for miller. a lot of young talent combined with players who have a lot of experience, not saying this is a tvc champion, but they will compete!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Miller is an improved team!

Post by 93Bulldog »

midgetssuck wrote:seems like no one has paid any attention to the kids that have came through middle school for miller. a lot of young talent combined with players who have a lot of experience, not saying this is a tvc champion, but they will compete!
I've already made a bet with a friend that Miller WILL NOT finish at the bottom of the Hocking, where they have been the last 3 or 4 years. They do have a couple of quality players, they shot the three well at the preview and they even have a post player (height) with Skylar Hook.

midgetssuck
Waterboy

Post by midgetssuck »

that was a smart bet, first year starter i believe with the last name of Rader will be a really good player, and he is only a 9th grader....kid is awesome!!

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

midgetssuck wrote:that was a smart bet, first year starter i believe with the last name of Rader will be a really good player, and he is only a 9th grader....kid is awesome!!

I bet midgetssuck has the same last name as Radar.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Your guess is as good as minei

Return to “Boys Basketball”