Waterboy

Re: Federal Hocking @ Southern 12/12

Post by royrp 2 »

Southern hands down!

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

I wouldn't say the TVC is the worst league in the state. Belpre and Eastern in the early 00's were ridiculously good. Vinton County has put together some very good teams semi recently. As of lately, the league is very watered but....not the worst in the state.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

4.O wrote:Well lets look at what you have there at Southern first. You have a couple of old men on here bragging about a team from over 25 years ago, and bashing the current teams. Then you have some kids that are supposedly on this years team ripping on the two old men, and asking the names of everyone else on here so they can go catch them alone and gang bang on them. You are also in the worst league in the state and have never won a championship. What I think is, if I thought I was from the most sorry place on the planet I would get on Southern threads just to remind myself there is some place worse.

Wow! I've seen some moronic posts on here but just like you said, there's always worse...like this one

Steelers Fan
Waterboy

Post by Steelers Fan »

well 4.0 im pretty sure you're freakin' retarded so im going to ignore your comments. is 4.0 your iq or what anyways?

Calvin1
Waterboy

Post by Calvin1 »

Hey 4.0 you sound like a smart kid. I bet you do have a 4.0, but i also bet your one of the band geeks at your school that couldn't make the team. Do bullies beat you up at your school?

Whats it feeel like to get thrown in a trash can?

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

Dont ASSociate me with koondogger as he is the first three letters of the second word in this post.

Jules Winnfield
Waterboy

Post by Jules Winnfield »

hey 4.0 say what again. Let's Go Tornadoes! I'm callin it Southern wins tonight 54-47. Thanks to a big game from Bryan Harris. Go Git-r-Done boys.
Last edited by Jules Winnfield on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michelangelo
Waterboy

Post by Michelangelo »

What are guys even talking about. I thought this thread was about the game. Not other schoools or something else that you people are talking about. Talk about the game not your ignorance for other people!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

racinerebel wrote:
Calvin1 wrote:I look for Southern to pull off another big victory. Southern can't get to excited, fed is looking for a win and one over Southern in Racine would big huge. Look for a good game, with Southern pulling away in the end.

Go Southern!!
Good Luck!!

I wouldn't say beating Southern in Racine would be huge, they've been doing it the past ten years lol. I will take Southern in this one but it will be a close game.

I think beating Southern at Racine with the way Caldwell has got that team going would be huge for Federal Hocking to win down there.I'll take the Tornadoes by 20.As a Eastern Pike alumni I hated to see coach Caldwell leave but I understand going back home has to be a thrill for him.I wish the best of luck to him and his Tornadoes if Eastern is not playing them that is who I'll be pulling for you guys down there are very lucky to have a coach of that caliber.I played for him here at Eastern and is one of the best coaches in this area and even better person.Hang onto him Racine and you will win plenty of ballgames in the future,he's already took you to Disticts in his first year and I see better things to come.Good luck Coach Caldwell and the Racine Southern Tornadoes.

Jules Winnfield
Waterboy

Post by Jules Winnfield »

sorry there meatswinger but i think your mistaken. there is no way that you guys will even come close to touching Southern. by the way this thread is for the southern fed. hock game so if your for another team stay off because we don't get on your threads and post. also the "DONNIE DOME" doesn't scare us.

The Mauve Avenger
Waterboy

Post by The Mauve Avenger »

Wow you guys are right....4.0 really is retarted!

The Mauve Avenger
Waterboy

Post by The Mauve Avenger »

Southern by 30!!

J-Bird
Freshman Team

Post by J-Bird »

Southern by 16.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Michelangelo wrote:What are guys even talking about. I thought this thread was about the game. Not other schoools or something else that you people are talking about. Talk about the game not your ignorance for other people!

Your right, I'm always complaining about posts getting off topic and here I am doing it myself. I just have a hard time sitting by while someone talks about the TVC hocking like that when its far from the worst league in the state. It doesn't seem fair but I'm no better if I humor these bashers.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

Michelangelo wrote:Southern will look impressive vs Fed, and show that they can hang with some of the best teams in the TVC!!!

Who says that Federal is one of best teams in the TVC??? I will agree that they always have been but this year not so much they will be lucky to finish 4th in the Hocking division this year. Southern will win this one by more than you will think...Good luck to both teams...It should be a good conference game for the TVC.

Southern - 62
Federal - 50

Cobra
Riding the Bench

Post by Cobra »

tazman wrote:
Michelangelo wrote:Southern will look impressive vs Fed, and show that they can hang with some of the best teams in the TVC!!!

Who says that Federal is one of best teams in the TVC??? I will agree that they always have been but this year not so much they will be lucky to finish 4th in the Hocking division this year. Southern will win this one by more than you will think...Good luck to both teams...It should be a good conference game for the TVC.

Southern - 62
Federal - 50

By being consistantly good, Fed has earned the respect to be tittled one of the best team in the TVC, until it is proven that thinds have changed.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Cobra wrote:By being consistantly good, Fed has earned the respect to be tittled one of the best team in the TVC, until it is proven that thinds have changed.

Cobra- I must commend you. That is the classiest thing I have read on Seopreps in weeks.
It means more when it comes from a Southern (a team with tons of tradition) fan.

Southern has won lots of games and encountered a few bumps in the road as FH may also face this year.

Good Luck to both teams.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

21-10 Southern at halftime. Game was tied at 10 with five minutes left in the second quarter. Lancers are playing sound defense, rebounding very well on the defensive end, but can't throw the beach ball in the ocean while standing in the surf...

Coach E. has the Lancers moving the ball quickly on offense, which is resulting in great interior looks, but the big men have missed multiple "bunnies", according to the announcers on "The Frog". Thompson has been saddled with foul problems the entire first half. I don't believe he was on the floor for more than six minutes the entire first half.

Southern has shot the ball well, but has had no second chance points. Nice amount of patience on the part of the Tornadoes, waiting for the opportunity to pound it inside. Nice job by Coach Caldwell with the defense, extended 1-3-1 (my favorite), man-to-man, and some extended 2-3 as well.

Lancers need to hit their high percentage shots. Had they done so in the first half, this would be a two point game, or even tied.

I'll try to give an update at the end of the third.

Return to “Boys Basketball”