Nelsonville-York v. New Lex

Maximus the Merciful
Waterboy

Nelsonville-York v. New Lex

Post by Maximus the Merciful »

Anyone know how this one turned out? Comments?

Eaglepapaw
S

Re: Nelsonville-York v. New Lex

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Maximus the Merciful wrote:Anyone know how this one turned out? Comments?
Paper has New Lex. 79 NY 71

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

I watched it on channel 15. Wow Nelsonville looked bad. This game was a lot worse then the final score. Nelsonville was down by 20 with 5 minutes to play. It looked like all they did was run a three man weave out front really no offensive sets or at least you couldn't see them. The Cox boy played a great game the only bright spot and I think the TV guys said he had 31 points last night. For a team that has the most talent or supposedly has they aren't very good. I thought this was the year Kline was taking them to the top?

The Little General
Riding the Bench

Post by The Little General »

koondogger wrote:These guys had a chance to hire a solid coach from over the hill who would be taking this program in the right direction. They are getting what they deserved. Maybe next year radiolady will be on the school board and will pull the trigger to make me a buckeye.
Someone sure is overconfident.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

I agree. Yes thry didn't look very good at times and think of the difference between this year and last year. How many times did ny score over 70 PTs? And coming back from 20 down too..I believe if cox doesn't get 2 early fouls the out come is very different . with cox controlling the game the bucks are very very good. Never judge a book by it's cover. I remember how the 5 win bucks beat Goliath (Athens) last year at ny. Anything could happen.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

So they beat Athens is there a trophy for that? They only win 5 or 6 this year. Should have had two easy home wins but again tonight another loss.

Return to “Boys Basketball”