Clemente at River Valley

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Clemente at River Valley

Post by rhfootball14 »

I've seen and heard nothing but great things about this transfer from Rock Hill. What do you guys think??

athens78
All State

Re: Clemente at River Valley

Post by athens78 »

Hopefully your facts are straight and he did tranfer. I've never heard of him but Rock Hill is no powerhouse so he must not have been that great.

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

Yes he transferred because he's on the team. And rock hill hasn't been bad. From what I've seen of him, he is pretty dang good.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

He's good. Just from what I hear, he is receiving offers from the likes of AKRON, TOLEDO, KENT STATE to name a few. Great ballplayer, very fun to watch.

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

Yeah he is. He's a good player. He is also receiving offers in baseball as well. Amazing athlete. I think he will please some raider fans!

kidsarewhatmatters
Riding the Bench

Post by kidsarewhatmatters »

Good athlete that moves well but a bit erratic. I don't see D1 talent like is being talked about especially since all a college would have would be his sophomore year game film at this point, but maybe he could develop into that?

My guess would be that it is Clemente himself that is "raider4life" posting this stuff........

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

No, "raider4life" most deff isn't the Clemente kid...bc I'm the Clemente kid???

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

Lol. Looks like I already have some haters lol. Owell, it happens. I'll be there working my butt of every game. You can support me, or hate on me. Whatever you wanna do lol. It don't matter to me either way.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

I can tell you this!
I don't think Chris would post a thread to bring attention to himself.
Were glad Chris transferred to our school he is a very good athlete and plays as a team player, always positive and most of all in my time around him i have found that he is a very good kid.
Were all proud to have Chris and his family in our community and school.

Good Luck Chris you and the rest of your Raiders are on your way to a special season!

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

Rvbballdude wrote:I can tell you this!
Were glad Chris transferred to our school he is a very good athlete and plays as a team player, always positive and most of all in my time around him i have found that he is a very good kid.

Good Luck Chris you and the rest of your Raiders are on your way to a special season!
Thanks! That means a lot to me. The rest of the team and myself will be playing our butts of night in and night out. We will give the fans what they come to see!

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

IF RH football
rhfootball14 wrote:
Rvbballdude wrote:I can tell you this!

Thanks! That means a lot to me. The rest of the team and myself will be playing our butts of night in and night out. We will give the fans what they come to see!
i think you need a new SEOPS name on here and if that isn't possible then just change your avatar to a "raider theme" if not something that isn't RH! lol Good luck to you!

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

dennisdrinksbud wrote:He's good. Just from what I hear, he is receiving offers from the likes of AKRON, TOLEDO, KENT STATE to name a few. Great ballplayer, very fun to watch.
Offers are just some letters? A lot of kids get letters but a player has to be exceptional to get a scholarship to even a MAC school. I have heard that he is good and hope the Raiders have a great year.

Good luck RV!

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

RebelCat wrote:
dennisdrinksbud wrote:He's good. Just from what I hear, he is receiving offers from the likes of AKRON, TOLEDO, KENT STATE to name a few. Great ballplayer, very fun to watch.
Offers are just some letters? A lot of kids get letters but a player has to be exceptional to get a scholarship to even a MAC school. I have heard that he is good and hope the Raiders have a great year.

Good luck RV!
Hes not had official offers but they have contacted him and invited him to visit the campus. I know hes been to camps and showcases for scouts to see his talent.

Return to “Boys Basketball”