Waterford @ Trimble

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Waterford @ Trimble

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

Any thoughts? Waterford too much for what I hear Trimble's big man gone.

whompascat
All Conference

Re: Waterford @ Trimble

Post by whompascat »

trimble needs a win
koondogger has a long week of practice to get the team ready

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

With Trimble out of the league race I would think Koondogger can relax. But Waterford has to win this game to stay tied with Southern. Waterford and Southern both have to go to Eastern yet, and it looks like Howdy has his boys officiating now so I would count both of those as wins for Eastern. :lol:

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

Post by RadioLady »

...Please stop calling the show and asking me to apologize to koondogger on air. Daddy owns the station and has said I can say/do anything I want even if it isnt fair to other people. Koondogger can just go on being pissy. Thats just how coachK is all the time...

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

RadioLady wrote:...Please stop calling the show and asking me to apologize to koondogger on air. Daddy owns the station and has said I can say/do anything I want even if it isnt fair to other people. Koondogger can just go on being pissy. Thats just how coachK is all the time...

Yes as I said on the other thread you are on to something with that one. :lol:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

easy or coach's wife will get on here and yell at you

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

Well I just wish you people would get off his back. He is just trying do his job to the best he can and you Trimble people especially know how hard he works and how much he cares. He has coached there for more years than anyone else in the school. He is good for the kids and he really cares about them. You people know he is honest and tells the truth even when it might bother some people. This whole episode about the radio has the team on this losing streak, but he will bring them out of it like he always does.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I think Waterford wins this one rather easy.The 1st time these 2 played DJ did not even play and the Wildcats got the W.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Coach's wife wrote:Well I just wish you people would get off his back. He is just trying do his job to the best he can and you Trimble people especially know how hard he works and how much he cares. He has coached there for more years than anyone else in the school. He is good for the kids and he really cares about them. You people know he is honest and tells the truth even when it might bother some people. This whole episode about the radio has the team on this losing streak, but he will bring them out of it like he always does.

Well you have Miller coming up but you have to go there, still should be a drought buster, but if not you have Crooksville, and then Fed Hock comes to your place so there are a few hopefuls in there for him to bring them out of it.
:mrgreen:

truthalwaysgood
Waterboy

Post by truthalwaysgood »

Well I just wish you people would get off his back. He is just trying do his job to the best he can and you Trimble people especially know how hard he works and how much he cares. He has coached there for more years than anyone else in the school. He is good for the kids and he really cares about them. You people know he is honest and tells the truth even when it might bother some people. This whole episode about the radio has the team on this losing streak, but he will bring them out of it like he always does.

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :lol: :aaaaa8 :aaaaa15 :aaaaa24

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

somewhere u got lost in this thread
Trimble 56 Waterford 50
Cats roll :!:

Ghetto Subpoena
Waterboy

Post by Ghetto Subpoena »

Waterford by 10

BALLER1
Freshman Team

Post by BALLER1 »

This is a big game in respects to when it comes tourney draw time! Should be a great game!

truthalwaysgood
Waterboy

:lol:
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the radio episode anyway?

truthalwaysgood
Waterboy

I hope Trimble comes out and wins over Waterford for THEMSELVES.
They need to leave all controversy at the door and play hard for the
good of their teammates. Forget childish adults!

Trimble can win. Go Cats!!

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

H2Oford wins by 18.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Reading this thread made my eyeballs bleed... :oops: :oops: :oops:

God, I hope I don't see anything this sad on this website ever again...........

It was truly painful :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I dont have too many thoughts about this game, because I hate both teams..I hope they both lose

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Cunningham will have about 48 and 22 in a dominating win to get him on track to be a Gopher

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

are you talking about his math test?

Return to “Boys Basketball”