Special Night in Mercerville!

What should the Boosters honor Brace with?

Total votes: 0

SGestapo
Waterboy

Special Night in Mercerville!

Post by SGestapo »

It is well documented that the Rebel JV team has had unbelievable success at winning basketball games and running through brick walls. Does anyone know if they are going to tear this facility down?

Below is a poll with gift ideas for Brace. I think we should honor the incredible winning streak he put together as JV coach at SG. Here is hoping he can continue the winning ways in the Donnie Dome! GO REBS!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Re: Special Night in Mercerville!

Post by friday_nite_fan »

What do you have against Jimmy that would make you get on a public forum and act like an idiot???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

This sounds like a really nice idea. Coaches often dont get the credit they deserve. It is nice to see a school wanting to do right by someone who exudes excellence.

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

HannanCoach wrote:This sounds like a really nice idea. Coaches often dont get the credit they deserve. It is nice to see a school wanting to do right by someone who exudes excellence.

Not too often that coaches get credit for anything good. Naming the locker room after him would be a nice gesture that wouldnt cost any actual money. This is a winwin situation...By the way, I like the logo design on your avatar. Where did you get it?

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

My guess would be that SGestapo is being sarcastic. If he's not, then I apologize.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Delete this post!!!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

all the ablove

SGestapo
Waterboy

Post by SGestapo »

friday_nite_fan wrote:What do you have against Jimmy that would make you get on a public forum and act like an idiot???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why do yuo have a problem with someone giving credit where credit is due? The man is a great coach.

SGestapo
Waterboy

Post by SGestapo »

friday_nite_fan wrote:My guess would be that SGestapo is being sarcastic. If he's not, then I apologize.

You dont know me well enough to have an opinion. Now who is the idiot? Apology accepted. GO BRACE! GO REBS!

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Jimmy and I, (Paul Polcyn), have had a few disagreements in the past, but I will stick up for him here.

Coach Brace has done a great job coaching the junior varsity squad at SG. He has won most of his games and has prepared the younger kids for varsity competition (When he has had the luxury of having the younger ones, because, unfortunately, sometimes he does not get to coach all the younger ones if they are immediately needed for the varsity team.).

If something is done to honor him, that is great! The man deserves it!

If this entire topic was meant as a shot at him, that's too bad! Because something does need to be done to recognize Coach Brace for his accomplishments. (But I know Jimmy well enough to know that he is not a glory hound - one seeking recognition. Being a JV coach, his recognition is when he loses players to the varsity squad)

Brace has done what every coach should strive to do: THE BEST HE COULD WITH WHAT HE HAD!

I am not wishing anything thing bad for Coach Saunders, because I like the man. However, when he decides to retire, Brace is the obvious choice as his replacement. He will do a good job. Bank on it!

Return to “Boys Basketball”