JV Team

Peebles @ Fairfield

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

Thoughts and Predictions???

HoundsAre4Real
JV Team

Re: Peebles @ Fairfield

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

I heard that Seaman was out for Peebles is there any truth to that?

If so I will have to take the Lions @ home in this one by 5. If Seaman isn't out then I will say Peebles by 8.

FLAGMANUSA
Waterboy

Post by FLAGMANUSA »

Either way HoundsAre4Real I am going to say Fairfield by 7 @ home!

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Seaman will be playing in the games, he is just not practicing right now.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Peebles by 8.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

fairfield's size could cause peebles some problems.

YC08
Riding the Bench

Post by YC08 »

Fairfields size and playing at their house will definitely be a factor, but I will take Peebles by 10.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Peebles by 10...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Peebles by 16

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

Fairfield by 10..

opiie94
Riding the Bench

Post by opiie94 »

Peebles 79 Fairfield 64. Justice scores 39 points. Peebles showed a lot of heart in this one. Game got pretty rough and out of control in the third quarter. Great game Indians...

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

I don't know that I've ever seen players as dirty as we saw tonight at Fairfield. It's one thing to play hard and shove a little as you're getting after it but to throw cheap shots, not even in the flow of a game, to kick kids in the head when they're on the ground, to pull kids down by their legs, trip them. Peebles ended up with several busted mouths and chins it looked like. Totally uncalled for and you have to look to the top with that....a coach cannot condone that type of behavior by just standing on the sidelines, ranting and raving to the officials and allowing your players to carry that on.
As Opie said, Peebles showed a lot of heart with 2 starters on the bench to take the game into control and pull away. They played with a lot of heart and a lot of class and showed that they came to play basketball. Great win!

YC08
Riding the Bench

Post by YC08 »

Playing Fairfield at their house is always rough....it doesn't matter if they have a good team or not, it's hard to win there. Good job Indians!

indians10
Riding the Bench

Post by indians10 »

What a bunch of thugs.Worst ive ever seen.To try to hurt players,by kicking ,elbowing,punching,and any other dirty tactic they could think of in order to take out players is a discrace.Coach Carson should be really proud of his group.Not one time did i see him get on one of his players for there dirty play.Guess he thought it was a good idea.Great job Indians.You deserve alot of credit.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Doesn't Fairfield have to come to Peebles to play next week in a make up game?

opiie94
Riding the Bench

Post by opiie94 »

yeh, I think if fairfield plays as dirty as they did at home we will need a medical staff sitting on our bench..

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Hopefully, "Doc" will be there that night !!!

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Sounds like Justice had a great game last night and from another board I saw that Tyler Arnold played well too. How much did Andrew Seaman play last night? I talked to him after school yesterday and he said he had practiced a little on Thursday and was ready to play.

The Indians have A LOT of basketball coming up with games tonight (Saturday) at Manchester, then next Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and the following Monday. Then their first tournament game is on that Wednesday. By my count, that is 7 games in 13 total days starting last night with the game against Fairfield.

opiie94
Riding the Bench

Post by opiie94 »

Andrew started the game, played well then he got a busted chin and was bleeding. He sat out a lot due to getting injured and bleeding, but played real well when he did play. Tyler Arnold had an excellent game. They all stepped up and played great ball, it was nice to see that we was not going to let them push us around. Way to go Indians...

2Legit2Quit
Waterboy

Post by 2Legit2Quit »

indians10 wrote:What a bunch of thugs.Worst ive ever seen.To try to hurt players,by kicking ,elbowing,punching,and any other dirty tactic they could think of in order to take out players is a discrace.Coach Carson should be really proud of his group.Not one time did i see him get on one of his players for there dirty play.Guess he thought it was a good idea.Great job Indians.You deserve alot of credit.

I thought it was peebles who had someone kick a fairfield player in the face? Who was playing dirty then?

Return to “Boys Basketball”