All State

Western Pike @ Clay Friday

Post by claypantherfan »

what is your thoughts

claypantherfan
All State

Re: Western Pike @ Clay Friday

Post by claypantherfan »

I think for Clay to win this one they will have to hold Shanks and Penwell to low scoring and will have to crash the boards hard

4thquarter
Waterboy

Post by 4thquarter »

Western will win this one. Even if they shut down shanks and penwell, there is still smithson, who has been playing very well.

GO INDIANS

CONGRATS ON WINNING THE SOC AND GOODLUCK IN TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

clay may be the underdogs but there the team that can upset these big teams i wouldnt count them out so quick

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

I think its really no contest for Western. They will win by 12 at least. And does it really matter? They're bringing home the gold ball. I just hope they all stay healthy for the tourney.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Western by 12...

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

can you say upset clay WINS.......GO PANTHERS. :twisted:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

look for Western to rest players in the second half

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I think they will play hard all the way through and not do that b/c i think they still want to win

baller2408
Waterboy

Post by baller2408 »

Cinderellapick why is it that you think these last two games dont matter... When i played for phil it didnt matter what happened every game mattered... Harrop knows this and he will make his players play hard in order to win this one... Western by 15... GOOD LUCK WESTERN HOPE YOU HAVE A LONG TOURNY RUN...

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

baller2408, I just think that the Indians have already clinched the SOC and they have already been seeded for the tourney. The most important thing is to stay healthy. I am not saying I think they ought to look like a bunch of lazy slobs. I don't think Phil gave you guys the option to take it easy because when you were on his team you guys didn't clinch the league. If I recall correctly, and I do, you had to share the title. With Eastern. :122249 . Personally I hope that the Indians do decide to play seriously because it won't be too enjoyable to watch otherwise.

Sideliner008
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner008 »

The league was a lot more competitive when they tied with Eastern. Even though we have the league clinched why just come to a game without caring if they win or lose. That's just stupid! They should be heathly and try to be careful not to hurt themselves but don't just stop caring about a game just because you won the league!!!!!

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Hey Sideliner008 can you be any more condescending? Are you implying that all the teams today are just walkovers? You know, it still matters to our team that they have won the league. I'm sure they don't sit around thinking "Man I'm glad we aren't competing against the Class of '07!". They are winners. They don't have to compete against the teams of two years ago. Now is what matters. No one is saying that Western will not come to play. The idea is that maybe some people feel going deep in the tournament is more important than winning against Manchester. This forum is to express ideas. They won't all mesh with yours, nor mine. And I'm sure they will try to be careful.

Sideliner008
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner008 »

Your the one who brought up the class of 07! Right???? Baller just said phil not the class of 07! I was just putting that out there because you argued it first! You the one who said that this game doesn't matter and now your going back on what you said! Yea we won the league but we are just going to stop trying is what you implyed earlier!
thecinderellapick wrote:I think its really no contest for Western. They will win by 12 at least. And does it really matter? They're bringing home the gold ball. I just hope they all stay healthy for the tourney.

Also, I never said they were competing against the teams two years ago I was just stating the facts!

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

i heard from some people that western said on the radio that they cant wait to play eastern for the 4th time in the tournament and heard eastern said the same thing about western they just markin us off before the game even starts...that jus makes me wanna go play them right now...look for an upset from clay they have something up there sleeve for this game be prepared....LETS GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Lets not look past paint valley either

Livin LRG
Riding the Bench

Post by Livin LRG »

I heard the same thing cbaseball, this just fires me up!!!!! western better be ready to go friday and if we c them in the tournament, every1 just markin us as W's on their schedule, we beat eastern, and eastern beat western, so that check better not be there yet bcuz Clay will be ready, and Western better be 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

Western Pike by 20.

Sideliner008
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner008 »

Livin LRG wrote:I heard the same thing cbaseball, this just fires me up!!!!! western better be ready to go friday and if we c them in the tournament, every1 just markin us as W's on their schedule, we beat eastern, and eastern beat western, so that check better not be there yet bcuz Clay will be ready, and Western better be 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your going to go there then you also have to remember that Eastern lost to Symmes at Symmes but we beat Symmes at Symmes. Eastern just had an off night at Clay. I think Clay deserved the win they came out ready to play but as far as Western goes they will be ready for you! They want to prove they can beat you on any given night!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I think the radio announcers were just saying they would love to see a all Pike County matchup at the Convo.They are a Pike County station.

Return to “Boys Basketball”