Peebles sophmore scores 1000 points!

dragon88
Riding the Bench

Peebles sophmore scores 1000 points!

Post by dragon88 »

Just thought Blake deserves his own thread. What an achievement and congratulations.

I was also impressed with the number of assist he had while still trying to get the 24/25 he needed. Very unselfish play by the team as a whole.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Re: Peebles sophmore scores 1000 points!

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

That is AWESOME...best of luck with the rest of your future Blake.

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

Amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!

peeblesbuck
Riding the Bench

Post by peeblesbuck »

dragon88

Great idea to start Blake's own thread. He had to have had at least 7-8 assists last night in addition to getting his 1000th point. Glad to see his foul trouble didn't get him any time on the bench or he wouldn't have reached it in front of the home crowd.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

they're is a good chance of him getting 2000 points at least

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

That had me worried too Peeblesbuck, Justice was cool under pressure when he needed only 2 points and the odds were not stacked in his favor with 4 fouls, less than 13 seconds left, & Fairfield players assigned to stop him from getting it.

It really was impressive to see how unselfish this team played, Justice passing off the ball with such little time left on the clock while still needing points to reach his 1000. The other boys working hard to get him the ball, it was the tenacity and unselfishness of this team that resulted in a Peebles Victory and Blake scoring his 1000. Excellent teamwork! It was a momentous occasion for Blake Justice and you could see his teammates were as happy and proud of him as the crowd.

Way to go Blake! We'll be cheering you on to 2000!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats to the young man that's pretty amazing.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

We have homes in Waverly available.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Congratulations to Blake Justice. Amazing to get 1000 in such a short time. Best of luck in the tournament.

indianfan
Waterboy

Post by indianfan »

CONGRATS TO BLAKE AND THE ENTIRE PEEBLES SQUAD. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE EACH PLAYER ON THE TEAM. I COME FROM THE ERA OF SOME GREAT PEEBLES TEAMS AND IT WAS EXCITING TO SEE THE SPARK BACK IN PEEBLES! GOOD LUCK IN THE TOURNAMENT! GO INDIANS!

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

Blake is one of those very special players who is able to play under control, whether it's foul trouble, teams double and triple teaming him, whatever, he just has that ability to step up and just play his game. He is so fun to watch and I don't think anyone in Peebles slept much last night. I agree with all of the above....this is a team that is truly about each other.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

I'm sure it meant more to Blake that Peebles got the W and the SHL small school title last night. This is a great bunch of kids, and we're all proud of them. Dragon88, thanks for the nice comments.

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

I agree chitwood although Peebles had the Div 2 league locked up on Sat night after the win against Fayetteville.

WTIGER 80
Freshman Team

Post by WTIGER 80 »

Lucasville Valley is a great area to live. He He

texas dancer
Riding the Bench

Post by texas dancer »

What a great accomplishment for a sophmore to do and sounds like he is not a selfish player. Great job!

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

Congrats Blake on an amazing accomplishment from Devil country.

opiie94
Riding the Bench

Post by opiie94 »

Congrats Blake, sure have enjoyed watching you play.

indiangirl
Waterboy

Re: Peebles sophomore scores 1000 points!

Post by indiangirl »

Congratulations to #14---we couldn't have asked for a more exciting game! One of the greatest qualities of this kid (besides a great shooting percentage, obviously) is that he's a genuinely nice person, and he truly deserves this awesome accomplishment. He had the whole crowd on their feet, holding their breath, and then was very appreciative of all their support, staying late to talk to the fans. As others have already stated, Blake and all of the Peebles boys are a very special group; they work well together and actually care about each other as teammates and friends. For anyone who doesn't already "bleed red," you're welcome to join Indian nation!!! ;-)

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

congrats to blake .. watched him play twice in his first two seasons and he impressed me with his unselfishness as long as his ability to put the ball in the hole .... once again congrats and good luck in the future

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

Congratulations to Blake on this great acomplishment!!! He has been a joy to watch the last few years and I'm sure there is a lot more excitment ahead. Blake is not only a great player, but a good kid!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”