Waterboy

Re: All TVC Hocking

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

Cunningham POY

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Cunningham POY. He has really took his game to next level of late. I think he needed 1 more block for that triple double.

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Waterford-Cunningham, Strahler
Southern-Harris, Coppick
Trimble-Russell, Mulford
Eastern-Lynch, Winebrenner
Federal-Smith, Standley
Miller-?

That is a few I would go with.

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

Coach of the year should be Greg Koons from Trimble. He has gone through 100 times more adversity than any other coach and still came out on top in my opinion. His honesty and integrity alone put him a cut above the rest. I mean what other coach has the powers that be at the school and the teachers working against him? So I say great job coach, and you deserve to be coach of the year.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

Tom Simms coach of the year. Cunningham POY. 1st team strahler, Cunningham, Coppick, Harris, Lynch.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

coachs wife, I wish they had a award for that great off the courst stuff but I think its usually comes down to performance and thats something his team hasn't done..perform. Tom Simms should win it

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

Pierce from Eastern

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

Coach's wife wrote:Coach of the year should be Greg Koons from Trimble. He has gone through 100 times more adversity than any other coach and still came out on top in my opinion. His honesty and integrity alone put him a cut above the rest. I mean what other coach has the powers that be at the school and the teachers working against him? So I say great job coach, and you deserve to be coach of the year.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SHUT HER UP???

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

obviously a big loss to waterford doesn't

Bird Watcher
Waterboy

Post by Bird Watcher »

Personally from watching every team in the TVC Hocking i believe that this is who should win the TVC honors:

Waterford- Cunningham
Trimble- Russell
Southern- Harris, Coppick
Eastern- Johnson, Winebrenner
Federal Hocking- Standley

Honestly i think that the POY is completely up for grabs because i was not even slightly impressed with Cunninghams "new level of play". I still think he is the laziest kid in the entire TVC including the ohio. The award that Cunningham should get would be the most potential talent as for POY no way. And Harris is a better shooter than Lynch. I mean Harris keeps his team in the game. And Johnson and Coppick compete very well. Also forgot to mention that Johnson and Pierce shut Cunningham down when they played at Waterford and Waterford got beat by Southern. So i am assuming Braurer must have shut him down as well. So may the best man win. Hopefully the award is not solely based on the fact that Mr. Cunningham is the tallest boy in the league. They award goes to the best player and hopefully whoever gets it is the BEST PLAYER!!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I have become a Cunningham believer so he gets my POY. And if Pierce from Eastern doesnt make 1st team I will never watch another basketball game again

Bird Watcher
Waterboy

Post by Bird Watcher »

Pierce is nopt first team material.... maybe second team. he does not score enough and the eagles won a few games perfectly fine without him.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Are you serious? Did you see how poorly Eastern rebounded tonight without him? Have you seen him shoot the ball? Saying that Winebrenner or Johnson ahead of him just doesnt make sense to me. Next to Lynch Pierce is probably the most important player on the team.

the ultimator
Waterboy

Post by the ultimator »

Bird Watcher if I was you I would just shut my mouth while I am ahead b/c the things you are saying are flat out rediculous. Cunningham has been a force the last three games and I agree with the fact that Pierce should get first team

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

the ultimator wrote:Bird Watcher if I was you I would just shut my mouth while I am ahead b/c the things you are saying are flat out rediculous. Cunningham has been a force the last three games and I agree with the fact that Pierce should get first team

I agree on both Statements. Pierce deserves 1st team..Cunningham deserves POY.

Calvin3
Waterboy

Post by Calvin3 »

All I can to you Ultimator is you can shut your mouth!!! Bird Watcher can say whatever he wants and he is right, POY should not go to Cunningham just because he is the tallest guy. Nevertheless he is playing very well right now!

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

Class of 86 i think you won't be watching anymore games he won't make first team.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

and why is that?

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

I just don't think Pierce is going to make first team.

Return to “Boys Basketball”