Can Chillicothe Beat Logan Elm?

bvmv4life
All Conference

Can Chillicothe Beat Logan Elm?

Post by bvmv4life »

It's probably going to be the best and biggest game of the season,so everybody jump on board and give your thoughts!!!!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Re: Can Chillicothe Beat Logan Elm?

Post by Space Cowboy »

Chillicothe can and, I believe, will beat Logan Elm.

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

yes.

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

yes the cavs will beat the baves.its gona be close but chilli will pull out the victory. logan elm got lucky at haton gym but the braves luck runs out at the convo.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Good luck Cavs! Keep it rollin and give all the SEOAL faithful another DVR moment.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

LE wins this defensive matchup...

Braves 55
Cavs 49

bitbucket
Freshman Team

Post by bitbucket »

The Cavs can definitely win this game. They have the best shot of upending #2 in the state Logan Elm. I've been able to watch this and last years class since sixth grade. They know how to win. They've demonstrated their confidence, discipline and composure in at least three games this year when being behind and coming back for the win.

I encourage everyone in SE Ohio to come out and support this group of kids. Come on out Ross County, Pike County, Vinton County, Scioto County... Join us, McClain, Hillsboro,... Get out and raise the roof... Heck, if your a student, get a Chillicothe shirt and sneak into the student section. I encourage Chillicothe school administration to get students from other schools to "the game". Invite the county students to help "fill" the student section.

The boys have got to prevent LE from shooting the 3. They got to clog up the paint, hit their free throws, stay out of foul trouble and get rebounds. Keep the refs out of the game and I like Chilli's chances.

Yes, the cavs are the underdogs. I am sure that Coach K and staff saw some opportunities for slowing down LE's weapons during the tourney.

LE is well deserving of their ranking. They have a first class group of kids. They have a super JV team that could give alot of varsity teams difficulty.

Whoever wins, please keep winning through the state.. Represent our area.

Go CAVS...
Last edited by bitbucket on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Chilli is a little more athletic with good shooters and rebounders and play somewhat more like a "city" team and the Elmsmen are very patient and perservering until they get the looks they want then jump at the chances to exploit it. Should be a very good game with Chilli coming out on top 62 - 59.

rjs100
Waterboy

Post by rjs100 »

When is the Chilli/LE game?

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

This game is scheduled for Thursday March 19 at 6:15 PM.

bitbucket
Freshman Team

Post by bitbucket »

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Post by cavalier11 »

i think the cavaliers can definitely beat the braves

it all comes down to defense and free throw shooting in my opinion

ill go with the cavs 55-51

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

So is it at 6:15 or 8 ?????

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

bitbucket wrote:The Cavs can definitely win this game. They have the best shot of upending #2 in the state Logan Elm. I've been able to watch this and last years class since sixth grade. They know how to win. They've demonstrated their confidence, discipline and composure in at least three games this year when being behind and coming back for the win.

I encourage everyone in SE Ohio to come out and support this group of kids. Come on out Ross County, Pike County, Vinton County, Scioto County... Join us, McClain, Hillsboro,... Get out and raise the roof... Heck, if your a student, get a Chillicothe shirt and sneak into the student section. I encourage Chillicothe school administration to get students from other schools to "the game". Invite the county students to help "fill" the student section.

The boys have got to prevent LE from shooting the 3. They got to clog up the paint, hit their free throws, stay out of foul trouble and get rebounds. Keep the refs out of the game and I like Chilli's chances.

Yes, the cavs are the underdogs. I am sure that Coach K and staff saw some opportunities for slowing down LE's weapons during the tourney.

LE is well deserving of their ranking. They have a first class group of kids. They have a super JV team that could give alot of varsity teams difficulty.

Go CAVS...
Only 5 kids signed up for the last bus against Marietta so they canceled the bus. I imagine though this game is a little bigger than the last,but then again the last game was big! Eventhough I thought there was a good turnout I expect a better on on Thursday. ALL CAVS FANS GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE CONVO on Thursday to see the biggest game of the year(Statewide)!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

good luck to Chilly, From Portsmouth!!

etta09
Freshman Team

Post by etta09 »

bvmv4life wrote:Only 5 kids signed up for the last bus against Marietta so they canceled the bus. I imagine though this game is a little bigger than the last,but then again the last game was big! Eventhough I thought there was a good turnout I expect a better on on Thursday. ALL CAVS FANS GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE CONVO on Thursday to see the biggest game of the year(Statewide)!

a lot of kids that want to go would rather just ride up in car loads with friends than ride a bus. that way they can schedule around other stuff going on and possibly go to bdubs after the game :122245 the bus is a good idea to get people to go but i've never seen it actually work out at marietta either

chilli's turnout against marietta was better than the week before against warren though IMO. i would think this game would be even better. i guess i'll be rooting for the SEOAL team especially since its the team that knocked us out. expect a good ball game

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

bvmv4life wrote:
bitbucket wrote:The Cavs can definitely win this game. They have the best shot of upending #2 in the state Logan Elm. I've been able to watch this and last years class since sixth grade. They know how to win. They've demonstrated their confidence, discipline and composure in at least three games this year when being behind and coming back for the win.

Go CAVS...
Only 5 kids signed up for the last bus against Marietta so they canceled the bus. I imagine though this game is a little bigger than the last,but then again the last game was big! Eventhough I thought there was a good turnout I expect a better on on Thursday. ALL CAVS FANS GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE CONVO on Thursday to see the biggest game of the year(Statewide)!

some of us dont have cars and some of our "fans"who go to the games wont give us rides up.even though we will provide gas money but some of thees fans still wont take us....wonder why?you think the school would have buses for the fans but nooooo! lets be cheep and take the students and say "screw the fans"let them listen to the radio.

if its such a big game then lets have a big game road trip for fans and students.but thats the school for ya.

chillimom
Waterboy

Post by chillimom »

I think the CAVS certainly have a shot. I hope that Chillicothe will support the kids on Thursday. For the Marietta game, the band was at Miami Trace at their district contest so none of those kids were there. There are a number of them and their parents who are likely to be there on Thursday night.

Go CAVS, beat the Braves!

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

The school tried to get buses to take up students last game. My brother, who still attends CHS, said tht they offerred a bus and only 2 kidssigned up. The adult fans came in bunches, even though they could have been louder. The administration tried. The students just don't care for some reason. They are spoiled by their own success I guess. My brother said that he tries to get kids to sit in the student section and they say that "it sucks and they son't wanna be in a crappy student section". They do this while they sit quietly to the side and talk about what happenned in English class. It is no longer on the administration in my opinion. The kids are just apathetic. Adults... lets just get to the game and show support because SOMEONE has got to CARE. This is the biggest game of the year and I bet all of the kids who haven't come all year will be there trying to kick people out and get in the front row in front of the people who have come all year.

As for the game I look for the cavs to control the boards and frustrate L.E. with stifling D. If they knock down shots, they will win.

Return to “Boys Basketball”